RUMOR: Possible Black University Red Air Jordan 6 Holiday 2017

I own a pair of the black infrared 2014s, and the popping shade of infrared looks LOADS better than the varsity red, even if it's not OG. **** materials though.

If this new black university red pair is the infrared remaster, it'll prob be closer to varsity red.

I'm one of the few who loved the shade of infrared on the '14s but damn they're uncomfortable! I really do love to look at them tho... haha copping a remastered pair so I can actually where them more than an hour

I'm one of the few who loved the shade of infrared on the '14s but damn they're uncomfortable! I really do love to look at them tho... haha copping a remastered pair so I can actually where them more than an hour

I have the 2014 WIR (my 2014 BIRs are still DS) and I don't think the WIRs are THAT uncomfortable but everyone seems to say that the BIRs are really bad, comfort wise.

I have the 2014 WIR (my 2014 BIRs are still DS) and I don't think the WIRs are THAT uncomfortable but everyone seems to say that the BIRs are really bad, comfort wise.

The WI2014 had great leather, better than 2010 infras. The black one is garbage. Try walking around your house all day in your BIs, you'll see what we mean :lol:

The WI2014 had great leather, better than 2010 infras. The black one is garbage. Try walking around your house all day in your BIs, you'll see what we mean
laugh.gif
​Yes the quality is very good . I just do not like the pinkish look, Well, hopefully they remaster these like the OG's. JB always finds a way to make certain shoes off by the shade/color.

​Yes the quality is very good . I just do not like the pinkish look, Well, hopefully they remaster these like the OG's. JB always finds a way to make certain shoes off by the shade/color.
WI had 2014 stiff leather. May have been better than 2010, but not even standard remaster quality

i thought the black infrared vi in 2014 was cool im more interested in the white infrared vi with nike air and better leather cuz the white infrared vi in 2014 had toilet bowl seat plastic leather

2010s in good shape
2014 still icey lol
2014 was infrared 23 rather than deep infrared. My 2000 are ds but need swapping

embarassed.gif
do a repaint on those dude.. maybe ice the soles
  Ive been wearing these reg since release.  Only things that failed me are the laces.  I like them this way.  My infrared pack white gets worn rarely.  They still look good.

I couldn't picture myself rocking them nickeldeon joints lol
  Myself also.  But depending on how the real pics look, I will have these just for the MJ/ Gatorade connection.  I do not like collabs in any way but these are the exception.  If you would call them that.?  The pic with Wahlburg has me sold already. 

Myself also.  But depending on how the real pics look, I will have these just for the MJ/ Gatorade connection.  I do not like collabs in any way but these are the exception.  If you would call them that.?  The pic with Wahlburg has me sold already. 
They most likely don't have a connection because most are just going off the colors.

Back
Top Bottom