Rumored Alternate Gamma...Grape 11 retro pics inside...

Plus the fact that these are the old mold from 3 years ago. Can't lie, if the release this colorway with the current mold I will grab them.

These were actually samples from 2013 (old mold), dont know if you read the article but there were a few in March that popped up and all said the style number were on Nike servers as of 2019. Anyone in her that have theirs in hand (mine are in storage and cant check until next week, possibly today if I can make time to go get them) that can confirm the 2013 style number is the same this is the one from the article. Only 3 sources I've found has been Unbreakable, House of Heat, and my mom and pop shop didnt say anything about gammas but did say 3 mid 11's will release this year. We know the breds but nothing else so far.

Air Jordan 11 Gamma
Style Code: 378037-006
Color: Black/Gamma Blue-Black-Varsity Maize

OG colors or bust with the 11’s. Not down with all the other mess

I sold all my non-OG colorways. People go back and forth on Space Jams being OG, but those stay in my collection. Cool Greys are the only retro + that I would make an exception for. Need a proper retro now.

Since we're on the gamma topic you guys think I should sell my extra pair of gammas (which I love) I know alot of you dont care much for them... to buy the cap & gowns? Which I love also. Both are very similar just curious what you guys think?

I feel about these same as I did with the satin white/red 11s, or whatever the fabric was.
Reaching!!!

I feel about these same as I did with the satin white/red 11s, or whatever the fabric was.
Reaching!!!

These?
ipad_eab810454edf41fd42bdb27dffccc5575bb6f10c0686f.jpg

I don't know fam those are IMO the worst retro 11 conceived. Whoever designed those should be drawn and quartered. I've literally never seen them worn by anyone in person, even the outlets had a hard time selling them. To each is own I guess.
I actually implied just that. :smile:

Since we're on the gamma topic you guys think I should sell my extra pair of gammas (which I love) I know alot of you dont care much for them... to buy the cap & gowns? Which I love also. Both are very similar just curious what you guys think?
I actually did this before the caps dropped. If you don't have the caps i would do it. I like the caps better due to the better patent cut, but like the gamma colorway better. We need gammas with the current mold.

Back
Top Bottom