Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
these will be my top priority this year
happy.gif

Yellow is that yola in the summer time!!! I thought for sure they were dropping back in spring but to hear they're going into production is really good news. These are gonna defonitly going to be a easy cop like cool grey 9s and thunder 4s this past holiday season

I already working on my sons toddler thunders guess i need another donor 4 to get started on these.

So is it just speculation these wont be a summer release or is their concrete word that their pushed back to spring 2014?

So is it just speculation these wont be a summer release or is their concrete word that their pushed back to spring 2014?

Several posts about it being a November release.
More that likely these would in in production if this was a summer release.

Everyone forgets that these kicks get shipped via ocean freight from China and that's about a 6 week process. Plus add one week time to the main warehouse and another week
to break down shipment into smaller parcels for the individual stores. This means about 2 months are needed in total.
So, let's say a August 15th release would need the kicks completed in China by the latest by 6-15. With that said, it's doubtful they will release this summer.

Didnt plan on getting but since I was able to come across a pair of 

Thunders for pretty much nuttin I'll be getting after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom