Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the resale value of these will be. I thought the thunder IVs were gonna be a qs but it didn't turn out to be. I wanna see if JB is gonna make these limited or are they gonna make this a GR.

I wonder what the resale value of these will be. I thought the thunder IVs were gonna be a qs but it didn't turn out to be. I wanna see if JB is gonna make these limited or are they gonna make this a GR.
Its like upper deck reprinting the exact same michael jordan rookie card so more people can have it... things arent the same. I know they are going to release in big numbers too. As i said before, nothing is sacred!

Whoa JB  can drop these whenever I'll most definitely cop. When are they dropping?

I might go for some Lightnings.
But I really could go for some Tour Yellow IV's.

YES! i would much rather tour yellows before the lightnings... an all yellow shoe is just not my cup of tea. i feel like most people only like the lightnings because of their high value, but maybe im wrong..

The cool greys will be copped x2 when they release! They should've brought them back ntead if the military blue IVs imo

The cool greys will be copped x2 when they release! They should've brought them back ntead if the military blue IVs imo
I'm still waiting for a cool grey 4 retro! 
indifferent.gif

YES! i would much rather tour yellows before the lightnings... an all yellow shoe is just not my cup of tea. i feel like most people only like the lightnings because of their high value, but maybe im wrong..
hahaha good luck on that one... tour yellows are awesome.

I guess Beaverton will be keeping details regarding this release quiet.  Kind of similar to the Last years Thunders.

tour yellow over lightnings , and since Jordan is releasing all of these new colorways, he should make a limited release on those marquette 4s !

Something tells me I better keep 160 stashed away somewhere just in case these drop as a quickstrike. Hmm "lightning" and "quickstrike" just seems to go together lol

hopefully the Lightning 4s releases this year, i can pass on the rest of the Js releasing this year except for this one
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom