Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been kinda quiet for J's this year for me personally (grabbed the 13's & the Black Tongue 5's that's about it) but I'm REALLY looking forward to these.

Let's hope this happens...

Been kinda quiet for J's this year for me personally (grabbed the 13's & the Black Tongue 5's that's about it) but I'm REALLY looking forward to these.

Let's hope this happens...
As do I, there IV brothers need them at home to keep them company.

i really need these
grin.gif

I couldn't remember why but I just did a google search of Jordan IV Thunder & Lightning Pack and pulled the info from an article from '06. Guess these were the Motorsport IVs before the Motorsport name caught on. :smokin

View media item 566860

Yeah they kinda were. That release was so stressful man. Had soooo many errors on that page :smh:

I've been waiting forever for these to come back  ever since I found out  they were supposed to be retroed once more.  Always wanted a pair of these lightings but didn't want to pay the reseller route.  These will be considered one of my grails once they're in my hands. Hopefully they'll be out soon enough.

Theres a few suprises we dont know about that will be dropping, these are not out the question at all

I hope they retro the shirt.

I don't ever rock JB shirts but this one was dope and I would love a new one.

I have a hard time believing this. We're a little over a month away from November 13 or 16th and NO sample pictures have released. I want to believe, I really do, but..... it seems doubtful these release.

Nobody seems to know anything concrete about these. I think it's safe to assume they aren't releasing, still haven't seen any samples so far. That's what I'm going with anyways, until I see a sample pic this rumor of lightnings is ducktales.

Rumor is the rumor of the rumored lightings are rumored to not release

Lol seriously, there's no news about these, don't get your hopes up.

Not getting my hopes up but..... my boy told me the db5 was releasing before any info came out and he told me these are dropping for sure. Can't help but believe him

No. The lightnings have been rumored for like 6 months, long before we saw a picture of the volts.

Yessir must cop, but for some reason these are going to be really limited in the PG county area. Hopefully it won't be too hard

These are one of my all time favorite 4. Will cop again if they release.
Jb needs to release eminem 4 without all the eminem branding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom