Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought me a 2006 pair about a month ago. I hope these do release so I can I keep them deadstock and make these beaters

My guy is telling me these were confirmed over the weekend! Now i'm awaiting the official release information to come out!

November and December are going to be rough.. :lol:

My guy is telling me these were confirmed over the weekend! Now i'm awaiting the official release information to come out!

November and December are going to be rough.. :lol:
you aint never lied, between lightnings and xbox one my wallet is gonna be light

THIS! November is just around the corner
eyes.gif
I understand where your coming from but unless I have been living under a rock we just heard about the red and black Jordan X's that are coming out this week.  I could just not be in the right groups but it seems like it came out of nowhere.  I wouldn't be surprised if these also just showed up a week before with pics.

I understand where your coming from but unless I have been living under a rock we just heard about the red and black Jordan X's that are coming out this week.  I could just not be in the right groups but it seems like it came out of nowhere.  I wouldn't be surprised if these also just showed up a week before with pics.

are you talking about those gs only x's? If so those were on the rumor mill for a while now.

are you talking about those gs only x's? If so those were on the rumor mill for a while now.
Well then I guess I do live under a rock, when they were mentioned did they provide pics, release date or price?

Last edited:
Well then I guess I do live under a rock, when they were mentioned did they provide pics, release date or price?

i know they were definitely confirmed, since they were a gs only i didnt pay much attention to the minute details though.

Hasn't it already been discovered that it's not the Lightnings that we all want it to be, but actually a "volt" colorway of the IV that's bright neon??

Hasn't it already been discovered that it's not the Lightnings that we all want it to be, but actually a "volt" colorway of the IV that's bright neon??

thats plausible but who really wants that when these are much more appealing.

Pics of the GS Red and Black 10s were posted soon after these were rumored a couple months ago. The only Jordan that really came outta nowhere was the DB5s, and were very limited. So here's how I see it.

Either:
A. The Lightnings really aren't coming out, and have been just rumors this whole time
B. They ARE coming out in November like it's been rumored, and will release like the DB5's. They will be very limited, since no pictures have leaked and they will be almost impossible to cop.

I hope I'm wrong though! This is just my feeling, based on previous releases.

Last edited:
No. The Lightnings were rumored BEFORE we saw a picture of the Volt IV. It's possible that the lightnings were scrapped in FAVOR of the Volt colorway, but I haven't seen any evidence of that so far.

Idk if he's legit or not but sneakheat just said the lightning 4s are coming out on november 16 and its going to be a qs release

sick.gif
 if these release I'm forgetting about the whole DB foams thing , I'll be moving on to these, one of my favorite of the 4's. I honestly hope these are a true QS though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom