rumors confirmed!!!!

damn, i was looking forward to the Bordeauxs. but i wouldn't mind another pair of Raptors, so this is still good news

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

pimp.gif
Finally some Green Jordans.

Good looks on the info fam, and welcome to NT.

A Few Packs im willing to pay for right there. Cant wait.

I know i love the green colorway's we need way more JB.

those 1s look like they are closer to the recent 1s (i.e Barons and all those LS releases, OLNL, etc) in terms of the cut at ankle.

Originally Posted by metallic

sorry about the dates got a little excited!!
7's release august
1's release in July
In those pictures, the sevens say march and the ones say april. Didnt Gentry say they will drop on the day he made 60 plus?

i thot this was info on the VI's. i haven't heard a single thing about this pack until now. XD

The orlando 7s are copped!!!! favorite team and one of my favorite pair of jays. enuff said
laugh.gif

Oh #%+*, those Orlando 7's and Boston 1's are crazy!!!

The Raptors look like they might be closer to the OG's with the grayish part instead of all black.

Getting all packs, can't wait.

This is when I love packs.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Anita Millyin

NO MORE PACKS!!!!!! :MAD

SINGLE RELEASES PLEASE!!!!!!

Like the owner of the store where I get all my jays at said, "if you can't afford it, why buy it?"

yo,what i wanna know is this: are these coming out as a 2 shoe pack like the countdown packs,or will they both be released seperately on the same day? holla...

ced b.

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

why did i buy blk red 1 straps
u bought em cuz the 60+ i pack uses mid top form, bred strap i's are true hi's.....glad i got mines.....now deciding whether or not illcustomize them in2 black toes.
eek.gif

newayz, knowing JB the white cement ivs will be str8 xcept for one major thing.....they'll come w/ a toothbrush hangtag on the left shoe and a scuffalready placed on the toe box of the right shoe just like the movie. cant wait JB
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by Anita Millyin

NO MORE PACKS!!!!!! :MAD

SINGLE RELEASES PLEASE!!!!!!

Like the owner of the store where I get all my jays at said, "if you can't afford it, why buy it?"
problem with the packs, minus the price tag, is the fact that alot of people only want one of the pairs.

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

pimp.gif
Finally some Green Jordans.

Good looks on the info fam, and welcome to NT.

A Few Packs im willing to pay for right there. Cant wait.

I know i love the green colorway's we need way more JB.
^^^^ co-sign and thanks for the pics!! Love the Orlando VII and especially the boston I's. I dont feel as bad now not get the black/redstrap Is.

Back
Top Bottom