RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

I saw that exact cw for $42 with tax at SL a few weeks ago. I lightweight regret it haha

My only gripe about the 31 and 32 is the visibility of the under layer on the tongue. I wish it was just straight Black.

Last edited:
Logged just over 18 miles so far this month fam. working out legs in the morning so might take tomorrow off

How's everyone doing so far?

Shooting for a 60 mile month. Im logging 15/16 miles a week. Currently have a little over 22 miles.

55 for the month - had to cut this morning from 6 to 5 because my IT band started acting up.

And I'll definitely take either of those logos on a Dri-Fit shirt.

Bump. 13 miles for the month

5 mile run today that puts me at 20 for the month. 

Question for any of you that work non desk jobs. Is there anything special you do so that your legs feel fresh and rested after work? There times when I'm just pushing myself since my legs feel tired

Ran 4 miles in the 95 degree weather today :x. Hottest it's been since I have started running. It was brutal to be honest :lol: :smh:. I felt like stopping a lot, every time I saw a fountain I would, and wait a little bit longer before running again. It was as if I was heavier. Had a good pace when I kept going though, I think I might have tried to go a little bit faster when I had no reason too. Definitely going to take it easier next time it's really hot.
That put me at 39 for June.

Question for any of you that work non desk jobs. Is there anything special you do so that your legs feel fresh and rested after work? There times when I'm just pushing myself since my legs feel tired

I work at a concert venue and am always moving around (for 7hours, going up and down stairs as well). I guess since I'm so used to it, my legs don't hate me just yet. Whenever I don't work I can feel my legs feeling amazing the next day when I wake up though, as if I skipped a day of running :lol:. It's definitely not good for recovering, but there's nothing I can do about it. When I would get sore, starting work made me forget/ignore the soreness. And I have had nights where it was really busy and dreaded waking up to run, but as soon as I got to the trail I forgot about it.
On Saturday my program has me running 6 miles, I work from 4am-2pm, then again at 5pm-10:30ish. I don't know how that's going to work out, but I know I'm to do try at least..and then I'm doing warrior dash on Sunday (5k obstacle course). Should be a fun weekend :lol:
I refuse to skip a day of training unless I get injured :nerd:

Last edited:
I dont want to get too personal with this but do you have any advice for those who medically arent supposed to..... because my stamina and body are more important than my health :lol:

My main job is being a teacher, which has a desk, but I'm usually walking around the classroom.

Oddly enough, when I run in the afternoon/evening, I feel better than when I wake up to run before school (if I have to work my second job and can't run after school).  But I think there are always days where it's more difficult, no matter what.  It took me a long time to be comfortable with that, because I always had the mentality of "run faster/longer than you did last time".  But, I'm 40, and that's just not physically possible for me anymore, haha.  Sometimes just getting through the run without walking is the victory for me.

I cop shoes from the outlet too but just beware if the shoe might be dried out and brittle... Thats why running shoes have a shelf life. It will have a slight effect on your shoes life and comfort. Never bothered me tho... Lol go head' cop dat!

^For me, yes.
thanks guys. :nthat: when I first started running again back in Nov 2014, my 5k time was sub-28 with a PR of 24.54 mins from years ago. :lol:

just kept at it and also worked on strengthening my legs at the gym

That progress though... :nthat:

Are the Pegasus 31 TTS? I have wide feet

For me, yes.

I CANNOT WAIT for the Peg32iDs (even though I'm not even going to run in them... :tongue:)

I also sharpened the #NTrunning logo and added a Nike Fuel-esque gradient to it...

Last edited:
I also crushed a 5K PR tonight - it was 25.10, and I ran 21.31 tonight.

Disclaimer, the entire course was downhill, so I don't really count it.  But it felt good to run that fast, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom