RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

I got that too! And there are a million people on the cc line - hate it when people use cc instead of bcc on these kind of lists!
Size 11. But I'm pretty cheap. FNL has them for 69.99 and I'm letting them sit until they start on their holiday sales

I'll check my local Nike outlet tomorrow. I got mine for $32 size 12 still new.

I really think this looks awesome :pimp:

It's $500 though :x

I'm afraid to walk into the nike store and see that it looks good in person :nerd:

Last edited:
Man the prices of some of the Nike running gear is getting ridiculous :smh: My Gore-Tex snowboarding jackets don't even cost that much

That flash jacket is dope! I'm low-key looking for the full flash jacket and Blue Max Shield jacket from last year...

How does a Negative Split November sound for the next #NTrunningChallenge?

Last edited:
I really think this looks awesome
pimp.gif

It's $500 though
sick.gif

I'm afraid to walk into the nike store and see that it looks good in person
nerd.gif
I just got this as a gift today, friend said she paid $300 in Hong Kong. I haven't ran in it yet, but it looks and feels pretty cool. I'll probably only wear it for night runs because that exterior lights up like a mofo. 

I just got this as a gift today, friend said she paid $300 in Hong Kong. I haven't ran in it yet, but it looks and feels pretty cool. I'll probably only wear it for night runs because that exterior lights up like a mofo. 

Is it even warm? I would be wearing a very light pullover underneath, would this even work in the 30s, 40s?

Is it even warm? I would be wearing a very light pullover underneath, would this even work in the 30s, 40s?
I have last year's version, and if the construction is similar, you'll be fine.  Once you start running, your body heat will take care of it.

Bay Area heads, registration for the Run the Bay Challenge opens this Sunday.

The Race to the Row 8K race is on March 6, 2016
The Across the Bay 12K and 5K is on July 10, 2016
The Let's Go 510 10K and 5K is on October 2016 (Exact date TBD)

Recently, I have been signing up for races to complete challenges. Next year I have two Star Wars challenges, the Cali Combo for the RnR series, the Half it All for TSFM, and Run The Bay.

Want that extra medal :pimp:

I have a 8 miler scheduled for tonight. This will make me feel less guilty about eating candy later :lol:

Last edited:

This month's #NTrunningChallenge is to log a run with #NegativeSplits. Simply put, control your pace to run every progressing mile #FASTER than your previous! [emoji]128246[/emoji] Show us by snapping a photo [emoji]128247[/emoji] along with your run summary/splits [emoji]128290[/emoji] and hashtagging it [emoji]2302179[/emoji] with #NTrunning! This challenge ends 11/30/15 (Monday). #HappyRunning, #NikeTalk! [emoji]127939[/emoji]

Last edited:
Have any of you guys used the H11 Clifton 1s? I found a pair for a price good enough to try them out... :lol:

I really want to get into running. I've tried the treadmill when I'm at the gym, but its just not there for me mentally. I go to the gym to hit my 5x5's and my accessories, my head just isn't in it to run in the gym.

Whats the best way to get going as a beginner? Do I just go out and run? How many days a week d you guys run? Everyday?

I really want to get into running. I've tried the treadmill when I'm at the gym, but its just not there for me mentally. I go to the gym to hit my 5x5's and my accessories, my head just isn't in it to run in the gym.

Whats the best way to get going as a beginner? Do I just go out and run? How many days a week d you guys run? Everyday?

I can't stand running on the dreadmill. For me, I enjoy my runs outdoor, along trails and on the track. Try running outdoor at your local park/trail/track, I can almost guarantee it'll be better than the gym. For the most part, I run about three times a week.

how durable are those boosts?

the review that illustrayt illustrayt post a link to said that durability is an issue :smh:

Ultra Boosts have the durability issue, but the Energy Boost 1 and 2 seem to be as durable as the best out there.

Back
Top Bottom