RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Despite knowing that I wouldn't get an Easter badge, I went out for a run anyway... I had some fun making this masterpiece of a route hahah :smokin

Oh I thought this was pretty DOPE! Brenda Martinez liked my post! She's BAD! :smokin

Last edited:
DAMB. It's like a NDC Twiiter shoe release!? :smh: I appreciate the info!

I remember for the Disney Half I did, I just went to the site and just paid... Those days are long... :stoneface:

Last edited:

I remember for the Disney Half I did, I just went to the site and just paid... Those days are long... :stoneface:

Seriously.... game done changed now... SMH...

Seriously.... game done changed now... SMH...

can't say i've been running since the "good 'ole days" but it really is crazy how fast races sell out now. a couple races i know have gotten sold out in 5 minutes...servers crashing...i got into my fall race this year via lottery. i guess it's a good problem for the US to have though!

only did  3 miles this morning . .. did it in 24 mins and 12 sec. did 2 miles at about 8:06 and the last one was 7:53 ...my average pace was 8:02  ...it just depends on the day for me . i have a recording for 3 miles last week that was 23 mins 56 secs... 6 miles that was 46  mins and 11 secs. trying to get down to 7 1/2 min miles.... i notice i record faster times when im running to a destination rather then running in circles.... 

Don't want a shirt but if shorts were made is take one

That would be dope as well!

@ILLustRAYt
Are we actually getting shirts or you playin' with our feels? :nerd: :lol:

Just threw the idea out there... It's in the brainstorming phase now haha

Ideally, I want the gear (shirt/short/whatever we come up with) to be something you'd have to EARN (i.e. running 100mi under the #NTrunning or something to that extent).

Ran consecutive 10milers the past two days... I ran a tad bit further and faster than yesterday. :smokin

Last edited:
That would be dope as well!
Just threw the idea out there... It's in the brainstorming phase now haha

Ideally, I want the gear (shirt/short/whatever we come up with) to be something you'd have to EARN (i.e. running 100mi under the #NTrunning or something to that extent).

Ran consecutive 10milers the past two days... I ran a tad bit further and faster than yesterday. :smokin

I'm sure it's normal to you

but it blows my mind that your 10th mile is your fastest mile. :x Huge inspiration when I see your posts on IG

Thanks, Sir! I'm usually slow to warm up, but, when I'm on my last mile, I try to finish it STRONG.

My lower back feels it after a decent run (usually the day after) . It limits me to an extent, guess I need to stretch more.

Idk how you run in Racers though, tried to run in mine (same colorway too actually :lol:) and my achilled was not having it.

Been a while since I chipped in here. I've been training for a marathon the past 4 months, and Sunday is finally race day. I've had a great build up, about 12 weeks of 100+miles a week, with solid speedwork thrown in there. Rotterdam is supposed to be pancake flat so hopefully that will help. Going for top twenty, first American and sub 2:22. Send some good vibes my way NT fam. 

Been a while since I chipped in here. I've been training for a marathon the past 4 months, and Sunday is finally race day. I've had a great build up, about 12 weeks of 100+miles a week, with solid speedwork thrown in there. Rotterdam is supposed to be pancake flat so hopefully that will help. Going for top twenty, first American and sub 2:22. Send some good vibes my way NT fam. 

BEAST. [emoji]128170[/emoji]

Does anyone know where I can get a new pod for my sneaker. Mine doesn't seem to be working.

Try runningwarehouse.com

Back
Top Bottom