||||| (RUNNERS of the FREEworld) ||| (A Nike Free Appreciation Thread) |||||

Ray - Saw your finished product with the speckled detail a few pages back.
pimp.gif
 Crazy what speckles can do to a shoe.

Interested in adding some accents to these http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-400904/pgid-383230 They remind me of the parra patta am1's. Any info on how I should approach this?

My latest...
FREEtrainer (inspired by one of the OG LunarTrainer cws, also my favorite cw for the LT+)
2s8l7cj.jpg

2yvsy15.png

My latest...
FREEtrainer (inspired by one of the OG LunarTrainer cws, also my favorite cw for the LT+)
2s8l7cj.jpg

2yvsy15.png

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

My latest...
2s8l7cj.jpg

2yvsy15.png
those r dumb hot... ID's right? im glad to c ppl r starting to like Frees now:.

My latest...
2s8l7cj.jpg

2yvsy15.png
those r dumb hot... ID's right? im glad to c ppl r starting to like Frees now:.

^^^ haha i just made those on the site i did them all black with the Volt midsole too... whered u get them round laces from???

^^^ haha i just made those on the site i did them all black with the Volt midsole too... whered u get them round laces from???

^Thanks, Sir! Not a bad time there yourself!

Cool. 

perfectfit_shoelegends_stability.gif

After looking at the RRS fit legend, it seems your Vomeros will work better than the Free Runs. FR2s are classified as a "Performane Neutral" shoe. 

I have high arches and I'm under 180, and I LOVE FRs for casual wear and performance. I was a bit clueless why my friends and fam found it surprising that I ran the race in Frees...

What does this chart refer too? Like how to i see if its pN or S 

^Thanks, Sir! Not a bad time there yourself!

Cool. 

perfectfit_shoelegends_stability.gif

After looking at the RRS fit legend, it seems your Vomeros will work better than the Free Runs. FR2s are classified as a "Performane Neutral" shoe. 

I have high arches and I'm under 180, and I LOVE FRs for casual wear and performance. I was a bit clueless why my friends and fam found it surprising that I ran the race in Frees...

What does this chart refer too? Like how to i see if its pN or S 

^ Arches and shoe recomendations. pN = Performance Neutral / S = Stability

Just in from runningwarehouse.com ($87 shipped overnight within CA
happy.gif
)

2usv635.png

The Volt really P
eek.gif
PS in person.

^ Arches and shoe recomendations. pN = Performance Neutral / S = Stability

Just in from runningwarehouse.com ($87 shipped overnight within CA
happy.gif
)

2usv635.png

The Volt really P
eek.gif
PS in person.

I know what it stands for
smile.gif
but how do i know what shoe is for which thing like how can i see if the free runs are pN or S or any shoe for that matter. And i want those ones you just posted

I know what it stands for
smile.gif
but how do i know what shoe is for which thing like how can i see if the free runs are pN or S or any shoe for that matter. And i want those ones you just posted

My fault lol!

If you go on their site, each shoe is categorized based on that chart. For example; FRs are pN, while LG3s are S

If you want the code for rw (10%). PM me. They also offer free shipping!

My fault lol!

If you go on their site, each shoe is categorized based on that chart. For example; FRs are pN, while LG3s are S

If you want the code for rw (10%). PM me. They also offer free shipping!

Back
Top Bottom