||||| (RUNNERS of the FREEworld) ||| (A Nike Free Appreciation Thread) |||||

1zaclk.png

Ray whats the longest distance you've ran in the frees? And did you have to get used to running in them or was it just normal? I might go cop a pair tomorrow

Ray whats the longest distance you've ran in the frees? And did you have to get used to running in them or was it just normal? I might go cop a pair tomorrow

Memo: Thanks, bro!

Bama: ~20mi in FR1s & ~14mi in FR2s. I got used to them on within the first 3mi on my first wear. If you still run on the regular, I think you'll have a smooth transition.

Memo: Thanks, bro!

Bama: ~20mi in FR1s & ~14mi in FR2s. I got used to them on within the first 3mi on my first wear. If you still run on the regular, I think you'll have a smooth transition.

Yessir and i had a pair of vibrams not to long ago hopefully these have a little more cushion. I quit wearing the vibrams because i couldn't wear them at PT. Appreciate it again Ray think imma go pick up a pair today, i don't think my spot has the black/volt colorway
frown.gif

Yessir and i had a pair of vibrams not to long ago hopefully these have a little more cushion. I quit wearing the vibrams because i couldn't wear them at PT. Appreciate it again Ray think imma go pick up a pair today, i don't think my spot has the black/volt colorway
frown.gif

Sweet Deciptiruns.

I see some pack had dropped here today, switch or something.

Grey reflectice and 3m.

Mrs got this today Ray, i knew you'd appreciate....

Sweet Deciptiruns.

I see some pack had dropped here today, switch or something.

Grey reflectice and 3m.

Mrs got this today Ray, i knew you'd appreciate....

newest pickup...dont know if i have the time to speckle the midsole, at least not for a while but im pleased with how these turned out - switched to black laces, they look a lot better
size? free 3.0

newest pickup...dont know if i have the time to speckle the midsole, at least not for a while but im pleased with how these turned out - switched to black laces, they look a lot better
size? free 3.0

Awesome, Modz! Props to your Misses!

Davey: ILLY! I don't see a lot of 3.0 uppered iDs, but those are the best I've seen!

Awesome, Modz! Props to your Misses!

Davey: ILLY! I don't see a lot of 3.0 uppered iDs, but those are the best I've seen!

Back
Top Bottom