Russ Wilson and Ciara?

It's that church lie

If they unexpectedly get married in he future just know it's cause she's knocked up

Bruh.

I guarantee this dude is resacking Troy night-in and night-out back-to-back fam.

Not sure what the media ploy is for, but there is no way this dude is raising her son named Future and not scooping out every last corner of that box.

I hope he's hitting that. Cause he's making himself out to be the biggest sucka out there :lol:

I hope he's hitting that. Cause he's making himself out to be the biggest sucka out there :lol:

Either he's hitting that or Michael Sam is hitting him. They call em "down low brothas". I seeent that on an episode of Law and Order SVU

nah lmao, but if he's going the celibate route, hats off to him. A man like him must have tons of box being thrown at him. To turn that down you Gotta Either have that strong self control, or ya Palm and wrist game on 100

Last edited:

Either he's hitting that or Michael Sam is hitting him. They call em "down low brothas". I seeent that on an episode of Law and Order SVU

nah lmao, but if he's going the celibate route, hats off to him. A man like him must have tons of box being thrown at him. To turn that down you Gotta Either have that strong self control, or ya Palm and wrist game on 100

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Future trash

"Never gone lose cause these ******* gone choose
These ******* gone be who they is
Walking and talking like classy
You hold to your heart, you a ho to your heart
You know I'll be working that boy I'm a poet
Serving that boy out the back of the yard
**** on your ho, I'm just playing my cards
Whip after whip put up in the garage
Sip on the lean like a fifth of the dark