Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Who hurt you

laugh.gif
That wasn't even a statement that deserved a, "Who hurt you" response. 
laugh.gif

theres a difference between using/relying on sex to sell yourself and it just being part of the package.

This is a prime example of what I was saying. Taylor Swift is right in the midst of a crossover from good girl to raunch. In a year from now she will either be a nobody or her lyrics will be filled with sexual innuendo.

She's playing the "accessible 'sexy' " lane.

imo jennifer, janelle, & mary j  dont sell sex...thats all I can think of at this moment

I haven't heard a mary j song where she has said anything out there

Last edited:
Son they had brothels around the world selling P way before tv or electricity was even thought of
supposedly Mary Magdalene was a pro, but as of recent I guess people think she was actually a disciple they just wrote her off as one because they didn't want to give a woman that much credit back then

Last edited:
her new song is opposite her, called "Dance Like We're Fornicating" ... i mean "Making Love"

Yall still don't get it. YES they'll have some sexual things from here to there but they aren't all out using it as their main means to attract an audience.

"OMG! They have a song about sex! Their all about sex now!!"

Last edited:
supposedly Mary Magdalene was a pro, but as of recent I guess people think she was actually a disciple they just wrote her off as one because they didn't want to give a woman that much credit back then

P and sex goes way back :rofl: this ish aint nothing new

What else can a woman do in the industry besides selling sex? It's rare that a they become successful without the explicit content and vulgarity just like men. Both men and women talk about demonic stuff in their music which is more often than not popular. People like to listen to it.

So God would lead a man to a woman that promotes herself as a **** in front of millions of people while at the same time lead them to not touch until marriage? And some of you wonder why we call all of that, "God told me to" nonsense as NONSENSE

Hosea 1

2 When the Lord began to speak through Hosea, the Lord said to him, “Go, marry a promiscuous woman and have children with her, for like an adulterous wife this land is guilty of unfaithfulness to the Lord.” 3 So he married Gomer daughter of Diblaim, and she conceived and bore him a son

LOL

Hosea 1

2 When the Lord began to speak through Hosea, the Lord said to him, “Go, marry a promiscuous woman and have children with her, for like an adulterous wife this land is guilty of unfaithfulness to the Lord.” 3 So he married Gomer daughter of Diblaim, and she conceived and bore him a son

LOL

So God made **** for saving? :rofl:

The mystery of why all strippers drop the #blessed is solved

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom