Russ Wilson and Ciara?

You don't see ol girl's mouf up there?

LAWDDDDDD

Batman and Robin "rubber lips" skinny mouth looking *****.

She just got big donkey teeth. Which can't be used for anything that would make me go "LAWDDDDDDD".

But do you pleigh boi.

Oh yes I forgot everybody on this site smashes multiple dimes, drives luxury cars all while having thousands of posts on a sneaker forum..my bad

Oh yes I forgot everybody on this site smashes multiple dimes, drives luxury cars all while having thousands of posts on a sneaker forum..my bad

0FfgMMnl.png

This is not a scenario where you can pull this card.

This ***** is terrible Bruh. She looks like a mean teacher.

Last edited:
Regardless of what NT pulls.. That doesnt make a busted chick attractive just because that negro got horrendous taste.. what the logic
laugh.gif

That draft moment is a HORRIBLE picture. But after viewing the other pictures posted there is no way she is terrible. Dudes just reaching to be different. Just a typical wg.

Last edited:
Horrible? Relative to what

Under the majority of circumstances..nobody is going to clown you,if you're seen with her.

Shes like standard 25 year blonde girl in the majority of country

Anyways this is a stupid conversation..if you think shes horrible, shes horrible to you..Ive seen posters say almost every celebrity is busted or whatever.. I don't think that's real life expectations though

Read all these comments thinking yall was talkin bout Ciara. lol
His ex is sub basic. No body and weak face.
I struck out on everyone else, and I was drunk, she was drunk, type chick.

She not deformed or anything, but def not arm candy for any NFL player

Russy's ex wife is like only one standard deviation away from average

Well within smashable confidence interval

Ole girl got that introduce to moms over dinner at the Cheesecake Factory look

She not amazing, but decent

Last edited:
roll.gif
Greatest defense mechanism in NT History
Russy's ex wife is like only one standard deviation away from average

Well within smashable confidence interval
hahahahahahahah

Man you can't have an opinion on ANYTHING because theoretically, someone could hit you with that joint for any category. Imagine if folks used that in sports discussions.

I would love to see pics of chicks you dudes smash who are calling her a below AWG.

Back
Top Bottom