Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Of course on here these beta simps don't think this is wrong. I really question yall childhood

A little boy having positive male figures in his life is a great look.

If you have a baby mother and y'all not together she's not going to be single forever and your child will be around other dudes .. didn't know this was such a new thing :lol:

No ****

But a woman shouldn't be rushing to put another man in her kids life. Like let that **** ride out and if it's that serious let it happen when yall close to getting engaged. I'm not saying he can't meet the kid but spending quality time that soon is wrong for the child's sake.

Even if the dad is a complete deadbeat you STILL shouldn't be rushing to do that.

Majority of **** I used to run through had mothers that were ****

Last edited:
Y'all know if you date someone with a kid, you're suppose to build a relationship with the child before y'all get married right?

Yep but I'm not gonna be trying to do that within 3 months.

But also I will NEVER date a single mother with a child under 2....nope nope nope

Y'all know if you date someone with a kid, you're suppose to build a relationship with the child before y'all get married right?

Building a relationship and playing daddy are two different things. Especially this early.

If you got divorced or had a kid and wasn't married to her, would you want someone doing that with your son?

Not sure who advocated for NOT building a relationship with the child.

I simply said RW needs to stop allowing himself to be dragged into this situation and be all up on another dudes child in PUBLIC.

You can have a relationship with the kid but he should chill out with being all up hugging the kid on camera.

Just show some respect for his father is all I am saying.

Building a relationship and playing daddy are two different things. Especially this early.

If you got divorced or had a kid and wasn't married to her, would you want someone doing that with your son?

Who would want that? :lol: no I wouldn't want that but If I'm not with my son's mother I'm fully aware that my son will be around another man and she's aware he'll be around another woman at some point

I simply said RW needs to stop allowing himself to be dragged into this situation and be all up on another dudes child in PUBLIC.

You can have a relationship with the kid but he should chill out with being all up hugging the kid on camera.

Just show some respect for his father is all I am saying.

So RW can hug all these random strangers on media day but he can't acknowledge a kid in public he's actually is building a bond with? Because ....?Don't make sense to me

Giving a infant a hug isn't disrespectful man, having him call you daddy would be disrespectful. Giving a baby a hug though? :lol: :smh:

Yea he made it sound like you were young and immature for having a deal breaker. Not wanting to be in a serious relationship with a woman with a kid under 2, nothing wrong with that

Listen.

Giving a hug isn't disrespectful to the father. The act isnt.

But the level of commotion it will create can cause the father to feel disrespected. That is why I don't think it is a good idea.

Remember, I am speaking of in PUBLIC

They are famous man. Dudes get killed for touching other folks kids. Future won't kill him but just don't do it if you wouldn't do it around the way to a dude that has nothing to lose.

Last edited:
I think the problem many of you have are that you've had bad experiences from seeing something similar with your parents or friends. You have to treat each situation individually as everyone's mind works differently and their intentions are different. As someone raised by a single mom, I give props to RW to doing what he's doing. If you want to have a chance with a woman long term and they have a child you have to try to win the child over as well. At the end of the day it's a packaged deal and if you can't handle it then you shouldn't be getting involved in the first place.

While Ciara has a history, we don't know what her current intentions are out of all this. We can all comment what we want, however we are too removed from the situation to make the right conclusion because we are all throwing darts at a wall honestly including myself assuming that her intentions might be good.

Who would want that? :lol: no I wouldn't want that but If I'm not with my son's mother I'm fully aware that my son will be around another man and she's aware he'll be around another woman at some point

A female might be dating a different guy every few months. So that's acceptable to you? To have a stream of men hugged up on your son?

Would you have every female you dated around your child?

Yea, I have seen this situs in the flesh. Seen a dude basically stop talking to a girl because the father felt disrespect because the father's friends saw the new dude hugged up with the baby.

So that is what is in my mind when seeing this. Of course every situation is different but I say be safe and just chill out until you know otherwise

A female might be dating a different guy every few months. So that's acceptable to you? To have a stream of men hugged up on your son?

Would you have every female you dated around your child?

No that's not acceptable and no I wouldn't, that's not the scenario we are discussing :lol:

Just assuming negative thoughts based on a lifestyle you've seen and projecting it on others. Have we seen pics of this kid around any other man besides RW? There's pics of Future's kids around a bunch of women though. Who's really disrespectful, wrong, and sending the wrong message to their children?

and this is why people think NTers just hate women to hate women

Last edited:
To play Devils Advocate, it he cared that much about another decent man being around his child, he would've stuck it out with Ciara or not got her pregnant in the 1st place

Hes the one who **** up their relationship looking from an outside point of view

Whats Ciara supposed to do? Sit around and wait for a cheating dude when she can get a "good" dude

You can move on, but you don't alienate a child this early. That's the issue here and if you had kids you'd feel the same way. She should have waited until her relationship with Russell was long enough before introducing him to the child. What happens if RW breaks up and the kid has already bonded? You ****** the kid up.

Plus Ciara used to be around all Future's kids early and took pics with all his other babymothers, did anybody say Future doing that is bad for his kids? Nah they said look how mature everybody is being :lol: :smokin

Dudes just want women to be miserable forever :lol:

His other kids are old enough to know who their mother is and they live with their mothers. Put your cape away because you have a lot of hang time when it comes to these topics.

Thots and eventual single mothers on Twitter and IG were mad as hell when Tyga had his son around Kylie Jenner but this is OK to them for Future's son to be brought around other men when this point in his life is crucial for him in identifying his father.

She knew what kind of guy he was when they started dating and like these other airhead chicks out here she thought a baby would change that.

Last edited:
But how do we know Future isn't active in the child's life. Why has that assumption been repeated in this thread

Who are the other baby mamas doe? Bunch of groupie chicks without a real source of income? Of course they're gonna be cool with their paycheck. Them girls were probably a DM away from getting pooped on for a hand bag

Last edited:
Ciara is probably hedging that Russell's a good Christian dude who won't do her wrong

Granted if it was my child and another guy was hanging out with him, I'd be really jealous but it would be kinda my fault too because I could've just been a man and stay with the baby momma like millions of men do.

His other kids are old enough to know who their mother is and they live with their mothers. Put your cape away because you have a lot of hang time when it comes to these topics.

Who are you? Thanks for clocking me :lol:

He had a baby a year before they started dating

GOMD

No that's not acceptable and no I wouldn't, that's not the scenario we are discussing :lol:

Just assuming negative thoughts based on a lifestyle you've seen and projecting it on others. Have we seen pics of this kid around any other man besides RW? There's pics of Future's kids around a bunch of women though. Who's really disrespectful, wrong, and sending the wrong message to their children?

and this is why people think NTers just hate women to hate women

That is the scenario. She just started dating Russ and just got out of a relationship with Future.

It doesn't matter if the guy may be positive, another guy may be negative and you're bringing that guy around your son too quickly. You have to consider the bad when dealing with your child just like you would the good.

And both are disrespectful.

You didn't prove me wrong. You haven't proven anyone wrong. You were obviously shaped the way you think because you didn't have a strong male figure in your life. NTers hate women is your schtick when you have nothing else to resort to.

You said Future's kids were old when they were around Ciara to know who their mother was

He had a infant around Ciara when they started dating

You were wrong, move on you're trying too hard

Lookin at my ***** I'd bet she give your *** a bone.

Don't you be up in the POF thread pulling struggle chicks? Are you still up in the POF thread attempting to pull struggle chicks? My girl bad as F, for the record.
Ignore him Big Chops. That is  the same dude that got exposed a while ago for giving crack to a homeless girl down in Miami and ended up spending the night with her in a mini-van :rofl:

LOL....things are looking real bad for you out here @Peep Game. I always knew something was off about you champ and this right here is proof of that.

RW is also looking like a sucker out here in the streets as well. He should know better than to be around Future's son so early on, let alone allowing Ciara to put him in a RW jersey. Looks like Ciara is running the show in that relationship, RW has it backwards.

Back
Top Bottom