Russ Wilson and Ciara?

why everyone so scared of future?

he aint gonna do ****....he would have already...hes a milenial rapper...charmin soft. 

matter of fact russ would wash him if he really wanted to

I doubt none of these dudes are scared of each other.

Id like to think these two brothers wouldn't get sucked into some petty baby mother posturing by Ciara.

So if essentially behaving as if a step-child is a step-father's natural child is inappropriate, how is he supposed to do?

its not that simple...in a vaccum i guess its ittte...but Ciara using it as a weapon to spurn her REAL baby father..

Cats in here are so worried about other people's family and marriage Smh. There can be details that Yall don't know about, and you're in here stating your opinion like it's concrete fact.

its not that simple...in a vaccum i guess its ittte...but Ciara using it as a weapon to spurn her REAL baby father..
This is all assumptions tho, y'all think it's that way but we prob will never know. And it really is that simple. Some hood cats will fight a good step-father just for being a good father to they kids because it's disrepectful somehow

[thread="628357"]Quote:[/thread]

This is all assumptions tho, y'all think it's that way but we prob will never know. And it really is that simple. Some hood cats will fight a good step-father just for being a good father to they kids because it's disrepectful somehow

check da court documents where Ciara basically tried to strip Future of his rights as a father & da Judge wasn't having it.

biological fathers should ALWAYS have their place in their children's life as da father...step pops can be cool, but da moms should NEVER politicize da son's relationship with his real son just to spite him.

Last edited:
Next time Ciara tells him to take pics he should tell her to take a pic of this D

Last edited:
that she was being petty and weaponizing da son via da courts to hurt Future.
How does that prove her being petty? I'd have to assume you understand where I'm going with this. YOU DON'T KNOW, which is okay, WHAT HER ACTUAL FEELINGS ARE. 

Just because one of ya boys/ya cousin/ya aunt/whoever had this happen to them and they were being petty doesn't mean Ciara is. Does it look like she is? Yup, but look like =/= reality

Last edited:
Am I missing something? Y'all made it seem Ciara made her baby kiss RW.

She literally didn't do anything but stand there. :lol:

it's her letting the relationship even get to that point + allowing that to get posted on social media, she may have even posted it herself :smh:
Lmfaoooo at being upset Ciara let HER HUSBAND's relationship get to that point with HER SON

:rofl: miserable dudes

if you mess with a chick that has a kid from another dude.

he's going to be a part of her/their life.

thats just how that works lol

Last edited:
that she was being petty and weaponizing da son via da courts to hurt Future.

How does that prove her being petty? I'd have to assume you understand where I'm going with this. YOU DON'T KNOW, which is okay, WHAT HER ACTUAL FEELINGS ARE. 

Just because one of ya boys/ya cousin/ya aunt/whoever had this happen to them and they were being petty doesn't mean Ciara is. Does it look like she is? Yup, but look like =/= reality

What do you mean we dont know? She couldn't even say the man's name when announcing award winners. She's talking about Future is threatening RW in rap songs.

Lmfaoooo at being upset Ciara let HER HUSBAND's relationship get to that point with HER SON

roll.gif
miserable dudes
Because I think it's foul for a dude to be kissing someone else's son on the mouth, wearing matching outfits and having the kid call him "papa" when he's still young and developing, all while she's trying to stop Future from seeing his son altogether in court, I'm miserable?

He's been her husband for all of a few days.

Every time a topic come up that involves a vagina...

ad408656_ce5833f4_clark-cape-gif.gif

No one is saying that dude shouldn't be in the kids life. But being in the kids life and even treating him great is not mutually exclusive with letting the kid call you "papa" and kissing him on the mouth.

Last edited:
I don't get your point

There's a bunch of people who have step parents and would proudly say they have two fathers or two mothers

Grow up and get over it

I don't get your point

There's a bunch of people who have step parents and would proudly say they have two fathers or two mothers

Grow up and get over it
Again...

If you don't see the foulness in Russ taking the role of his father all while Ciara is trying to stop a more than willing biological father from even being allowed to have partial custody of his son...

superman_flying.gif

I don't get your point

Grow up and get over it
Put yourself in future shoes. If he's actively in his son life he should be pissed she's allowing that child to call another man dad. It's disrespectful, now if future is a deadbeat that a different story. Don't you your child to throw shots, it's petty. She knew exactly what she was doin posting that.

I'm not knocking Russ for being in the kid life bc a young male needs as many positive men in their life as possible.

Last edited:

why everyone so scared of future?

he aint gonna do ****....he would have already...hes a milenial rapper...charmin soft. 

matter of fact russ would wash him if he really wanted to
So all you got from what folks have said is they are SCARED of him?

Cool

Back
Top Bottom