Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Hold on Cam Newton hit?!

Russell, just hit and bounce. Babymomma's are all trouble, my friend. Find you a chick that doesn't have children and a rapper for a babydaddy.

meh They just dating, he didnt propose.

There is like a 100 page thread on Lipstickalley about them.
lol

Not to mention she is much older than dude, Older women are weak. Over value themselves all the while making you jumbo through hoops just to smash.

Lolwut? You clearly don't have the required touch it takes to bag older yambs.

On subject, Russ is a clown for this :smh:

Last edited:
Both heads are large...

One is an island girl... The other the skills of N exotic dancer...

I bet the yamb quality on both is at least 9/10...

Can't go wrong

But Rihanna looks like she smells like black and milds

She got Russ looking like a proud sucker strolling another man's newborn baby around town, and with a smile on his face to make matters worse. Just goes to show you that money doesn't buy you or give you game.

Last edited:
Ciara-Russell-Wilson.jpg

*Dame voice* What kind of man...

She got Russ looking like a proud sucker strolling another man's newborn baby around town, and with a smile on his face to make matters worse. Just goes to show you that money doesn't buy you or give you game.

Who's the sucker really tho? You got another man raising your son?

I think Russ is more of the sucker here.

You know she's not completely over Future, and the kid isn't even a year old yet. 

That's some sloppy second **** for real. 

But to have another man strolling your kid out in public? If future is cool with that then he ain't ****

Last edited:

So you would pass on the P If u was him?
Pass on the P? 

Hell nah. 

But I wouldn't date that chick.

That's the difference, I can separate getting *** from having my feelings caught up in a chick. Especially in one who's fresh off having a baby. 

So you would pass on the P If u was him?

Hell nah anybody who say they would pass is LYING point blank period.

"Na I'm cool on ciara, didn't she just have futures baby" :rofl: FOH please! :rofl:

It's not like he wifed her he's just smashing and probably got other jumps that are finer than any nters baby moms so I think Russ is doin just fine.

It's future who lost being a dead beat dad. That's a bad look.

Last edited:
But to have another man strolling your kid out in public? If future is cool with that then he ain't ****
You're right, Future's not much.

But you're assuming that all guys are upstanding gentlemen.

We all know that Future has multiple baby mamas, right?

I think Russ wants to be seen with her tho is the thing maybe that whole, "He not Black enough ish really got too him"...Cause 1 min he ridin in 64's on Hollywood Blvd with a bad snow bunny next min he got Ciara all up in the White House...

Last edited:
Russ's ex spouse is bad alright...

russell-wilson-wife-ashton-wilson-divorce-e1399486664936.jpg

Not the good kind :lol:,Russ with the Uber upgrade

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom