Ryan Lochte and other US Swimmers Lie About Robbery in Rio

These dudes was buying ****** and got caught or set up for their cash...not trying to make themselves look like tourists and partaking in what Brazil is known for

These dudes was buying ****** and got caught or set up for their cash...not trying to make themselves look like tourists and partaking in what Brazil is known for

Dudes were out there trying to find chicks with ***** and didn't want anybody to know

White boy crazy is lit man.

Being buzzed ain't even near enough.

Bro I grew up around low income white & colored folks, and I thought they were wild :lol:

I got to a D1 college and started meeting white men and women from private schools and high schools from the hills? Bruh it was a wrap :rofl:

Wildest people I have ever met in my life BY FAR

From where I am from if you get a charge or get into something bad it will serve as a deterrent for as long as you are living.

These cats just have to literally stay alive and they will be ok. There is just a different level of fearlessness when you know the odds of something really happening to you are slim.

U right. I played baseball growin up and it was mostly minorities on my teams, myself included. I remember one summer when i was a lot older i played on a team with mostly rich white dudes. Yooo these guys were too wild. Ripping hotel rooms apart and **** smh. One guy even said oh its cool my dad will pay for it. I couldnt believe that ****. My pops woulda made me a paraplegic for acting that way.

Just like your little situation in Trinidad thst you were telling us about??????

Oh **** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I told my girl immediately when we saw this that I wouldn't be surprised if it was BS. Lochte a clown. 

Just like your little situation in Trinidad thst you were telling us about??????

homealone.jpg

Mannnnnn could you imagine if this was three Team USA basketball members making this BS up??

Jesus :lol:

Last edited:
I knew lochte was lying when he said he was the tough guy that stood up to the guys 
laugh.gif

dude looks like a *****

Back
Top Bottom