Ryan Lochte and other US Swimmers Lie About Robbery in Rio

They would've been publicly crucified 

Going to a brothel =/= straight face lying about robbery

:rofl: :x at the passes these 4 dudes are about to get "potential fine and community service" lol yea ok

That would be an *** whooping in my house when I was growing up :lol:

:lol: hell ya me too. I knew chewing gum is illegal there but i decided to google laws in singapore after reading ur post. Littering, not flushing the toilet, smoking are some of the things that r illegal apparently. And they whoop ur *** wit the cane :lol:.

They need to get some canes down in Rio and give these 4 goofs a good *** whoopin

:lol: hell ya me too. I knew chewing gum is illegal there but i decided to google laws in singapore after reading ur post. Littering, not flushing the toilet, smoking are some of the things that r illegal apparently. And they whoop ur *** wit the cane :lol:.

They need to get some canes down in Rio and give these 4 goofs a good *** whoopin

No problems no more :lol:

Savages. I already mentioned this in the sports forum, but this is how many entitled white Americans, Australians, and English people act in foreign countries, especially in "developing" countries where their money and status goes a long way. I've seen too many of these drunk @$! holes cause destruction and disrespect the locals abroad. It's disgusting

Last edited:
The whole tough bro "whatever" story he concocted is the kind of story you tell when you're spitting game to your female counterparts back at the Olympic village, not the authorities, and most definitely not the general public. Strip his medals. This is the perfect example of why some countries just don't like Americans.

Last edited:
Didn't know too much about this guy. Just remember him from wearing grills in the last olympics. He's definitely not a smart person. This video is hilarious :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom