Ryan Lochte and other US Swimmers Lie About Robbery in Rio

That video just shows how long we have to go due to ignorance in people. Just. Wow! :smh:

boutta print up these ryan lochte "whatever" t shirts

then drop the "whatever" single :pimp:

This is copped tho :lol:

ryan-lochte-web-nup_172057_1608.jpg

Last edited:
what's wrong with going to a brothel?
team usa should've just said "yeah, we hooked up with some brazilian ladies and/or men at the brothel"

Can we get a 30 for 30 on the University of Florida during that time period...please...
I was there from 06-10 greatest time of my life. Lochte is def a well known POS in Gainesville. Dude's ego is on 1 million add to that he doesn't have it all upstairs...yea this is not surprising at all. 

32 year old grown man and we using youth as a crutch. That privilege. :rofl:

I mean the dude is basically a 15 year old in a 32 year olds body. :lol: the guy is a known moron who hasn't progressed mentally past a young teen/preteen. :lol: its not like anyone has high expectations for this dude.

Last edited:
Wow just watched that clip of his sister. I dont even know what to say except i hope she doesnt reproduce

I mean the dude is basically a 15 year old in a 32 year olds body. :lol: the guy is a known moron who hasn't progressed mentally past a young teen/preteen. :lol: its not like anyone has high expectations for this dude.

Excuses out the wazoo, smh... :smh:

Last edited:
I don't understand why he lied in the first place. Was he trying to call his mom to ask her to send some money?

He doubled and tripled down on the lie. Even when evidence was mounting.

He probably just wanted to scare his mom with the story.

feigen had to pay $10,800 to avoid some misdemeanor charges. Sucks for him.

That clip of his sister 
sick.gif

That was wild disrespectful and im black.

How could you possibly get a pass on that? Seems like a PR team took the Nuclear option and somehow people bought that **** 
mean.gif

So it was Lochte that lied and his friends aint know about it? Left em for dead in Brazil until he released his statement and was back in the states peacefully?

Dude is a sucka :lol:.

feigen had to pay $10,800 to avoid some misdemeanor charges. Sucks for him.

Hope dude takes an immediate flight to that D-bag's crib to collect his money back, that ain't chump change. A slap upside his silver head is free of charge though.

I'm wondering when the other guys found out that fool told his mom that fabricated story. I would've immediately been like I was blackout drunk I don't have any idea what happened.

Last edited:
Hope dude takes an immediate flight to that D-bag's crib to collect his money back, that ain't chump change. A slap upside his silver head is free of charge though.

Yeah they got to. I thought his friends were involved with the lie. They aint know about **** though.

I'm wondering when the other guys found out that fool told his mom that fabricated story. I would've immediately been like I was blackout drunk I don't have any idea what happened.
Word. Woulda been my go to story

His sister sneaked her way out of any trouble just by using a BS "raising awareness" excuse.

In that video, she seems very comfortable spouting that garbage, almost as if it's second nature. You can connect the dots from there with how her moron brother acted.

White women are the most protected "minority" in the world. In America, they can literally do no wrong and play the victim card whenever they want.

Back
Top Bottom