#SacRamenCo Fine Dining & Sports Thread #ramen #pozole #pho

Should UC Davis sports be discussed in this thread.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm taking another RWB tomorrow, White one. Come by if you're in the area. I'll probably be there from like 830 to 930

Oh word? I might have to come by then and check it out! Were you there at The AutoVaults grand opening in west sac? They had a red RWB and a bunch of other cars out that day

I'm taking another RWB tomorrow, White one. Come by if you're in the area. I'll probably be there from like 830 to 930

Oh word? I might have to come by then and check it out! Were you there at The AutoVaults grand opening in west sac? They had a red RWB and a bunch of other cars out that day

I wasn't there but I know the owner of the red RWB. I got to watch it being built and meet Nakai
View media item 2454123

I wasn't there but I know the owner of the red RWB. I got to watch it being built and meet Nakai
View media item 2454123
Looks like a cool time

Last edited:
Also, I guess Sac Republic has made the switch to 8 pm kickoffs for the rest of the season [emoji]9994[/emoji]️

How do I join this car club?

I got a stock Acura, can I just install an exhaust and becOme a member ? :nerd:

Last edited:

I am pleasantly shocked we made it past Reno, they had been rock hard lately

Tonight will be another tough task vs Rio Grande
are you happy that it was a draw ?
nerd.gif
can't think of anytime a draw made me "happy" 
laugh.gif

glad that Rio Grande didn't gain on us on the table but also wish we could pick up 3 consistently at home.

can't think of anytime a draw made me "happy" :lol:  

glad that Rio Grande didn't gain on us on the table but also wish we could pick up 3 consistently at home.

hey man, pls tell me you wouldn't be happy if the team we aren't allowed to speak of ended in a draw instead of all the L's the past decade :lol:

So I follow Cristina Mendonsa on Snapchat and apparently..... today is her last day at ABC10.

Sad day.

IMG_0293.jpg

I was hoping Republic would pull off the upset against the Galaxy. Nah lol

Back
Top Bottom