Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Kings had a pretty nice start with Reggie in the lineup.  Starting lineup is more effective when the PF is not getting a bunch of touches

Mcallum is getting cooked out there 
mean.gif

at least Malone is giving him some of that Mclemore slack and letting him play thru it

Yea i haven't been able to sit through a kings game since a week or two before all star weekend :x

I'm putting deposit down this week for season tix. Hopefully it'll be a different brand of basketball. :frown: but that might be expecting too much from the current players on the roster

Last edited:
Yea i haven't been able to sit through a kings game since a week or two before all star weekend
sick.gif

I'm putting deposit down this week for season tix. Hopefully it'll be a different brand of basketball.
frown.gif
but that might be expecting too much from the current players on the roster
my man!!

I will have to hold off for one more year on pulling the trigger on season tickets...... UCD is being whack with their job offer, long story short, I won't be getting a paycheck from the new grad nursing residency program till September 
indifferent.gif
 **** my life right?

Good man, I switched to the ESPN game after the 1st quarter 
embarassed.gif
LOL. i watch all of every game man. even if I can't watch it live i'll watch it on DVR later
I usually tough it out, but its just been hard lately with how terrible the team has been 
tired.gif

damn September :smh:

But at least you know, you'll be gainfully employed.

:pimp: New arena by then if everything goes well

Back
Top Bottom