Sagion diss 2 Pushing Buddens

i dont mind when people bias, but i hate when people stubborn bias,

young Anakin - how you gonna get on sai for the gay lines, when joe was doing the same thing...Aint no rules in a battle, especially when you didnt start it

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

@ highrep87 and awwsome:

i never understood the point of posting .gif's in response to what someone says on message boards; as if you would slap me in my face had i said what i posted in real life? unlikely, but i suppose that's the convenience of online interaction.
I think it's because your view is stupid and ridiculous they want to knock some e-sense into you.

Welcome to the world of .GIF's
happy.gif
Pretty much.

Originally Posted by flossb15

i dont mind when people bias, but i hate when people stubborn bias,

young Anakin - how you gonna get on sai for the gay lines, when joe was doing the same thing...Aint no rules in a battle, especially when you didnt start it
preach.jpg

and don't worry brother.. this picture doesn't mean I would preach in front of you either

He did go in but u don't talk about ppls kids man. I will lose all respect for Joey if he don't ether this dude.

@ abeautifulhaze

See I knew you didn't understand what the hell was going on..."i'll cross you over like Iverson" is an allusion to Budden's metaphor about Jay-Z being old and washed up "all they remember is when Iverson crossed him".

ha.

that's actually the first thing that came to mind when saigon said the line, but i don't see the relevance of an 'allusion' to joey'spunchline against jay (which i think was dimwitted in of itself). i believe the bar was:

#+%$@+ said i fell for the bait
i cross his old !!$ over like iverson

saigon's 31 and joe's 28. but hey, it's a battle, anything goes! (even complete misrepresentations of the truth)

Saigon sued his own reference and turned it on him. That shows he studied and used his wit.

lol.

yes, indeed, saigon "studied" and "used his wit". oh god...

laugh.gif

"Take away the mic this _ is a coochie man. I'll slap this _ like Gucci Mane". Again he flips Joe forte of using pop refernces against him. He calls dude a girl and said that he will slpa him like Gucci. A reference to this incident....

i'm very familiar with this 'pop reference' (which is a complete stretch of the phrase 'pop reference') and completely understood thepunchline. thus, i found it weak.

and if that's saigon's attempt at turning one of joey's perceived strengths against him... um, idk, i really have nothing to say to that.

And in a Hip-Hop battle the idea is to embarrass and belittle your opponent. Calling a man and his son gay...is about as belittling as you can get.

agreed (except for calling a man and his son gay, which i think is desperate and insecure in it's very own nature, but w/e)

but, and i don't know how to really convey this appropriately, i thought you were supposed to make witty attacks against the opponent's truths (i.e.jay going after nas's subpar album efforts or canibus attacking ll cool j's upn show or eminem's tirades against the blantant hypocrisy of ja ruleor the many numerous incidences of rapper's taking their opponent's less defining career moments and using it against them). perhaps if joe budden hadsome murky past involving some bi-sexual encounter the gay references might hurt (take for instance, wayne kissing baby and the clipse amusement of it all),but it's very clear the man is heterosexual (to the tune of him !+*%+*# and then wifing numerous industry skeezers!)

@ flossb15:

to me, there was an obvious difference between saigon calling joe gay and joe talking about saigon getting punked in jail. idk, maybe i'm lunchin though.

and there's really no "stubborn bias" here. i'm not terribly fond of either artist, to be truthful, but i do find it odd that so many peoplewould stroke off saigon for a half-measured diss.

there's really nothing more to say until budden responds, but from what i know of both artists, this does not bode well for saigon.

just for reference purposes.. can anyone post the diss tracks from each Saigon and Joe budden from the first one..

cause i have no idea whats going on
laugh.gif

Yall hypin this song up, I'm thinkin its gonna be Ether II this %@!+ isn't THAT hot, I mean its pretty good comin from Sai (at this point), and its alot better than the first joint=100% Trash, but I don't think the so called greatness of this record is gonna be enuff to save whatever Saigon has a careerafter Joey responds to this . . .

I mean unless he @#%+s out in that lil phone conversation (which wouldn't surprise me) he's gonna put the final nail in Saigons coffin . . . Sai iswashed up and doesn't even have an album out, and prolly NEVER will . . .

I'm a HUGE Budden stan and this song hurts me
laugh.gif
it is mad dope. Notas tough as some of y'all are saying it is but it's hard. I don't know what's gonna happen after this? I hope this phone conversationdoesn't go through tho?
indifferent.gif

ya'll dudes are od'n like this is really that hot. It does remind me of the jay nas situation where everybody went with the underdog with the jokesinstead of just liking the better song

SMH @ all the switch siders. Joe's about to murder this dude.
smh.gif
@ ppl talking about joe has nothing left to say. 5 minute "finish him" track onthe way.

SMH @ all the switch siders. Joe's about to murder this dude.
smh.gif
@ ppl talking about joe has nothing left to say. 5 minute "finish him" track onthe way.

i feel like i took an L for thinkin budden would ether this dude.... wooooow

Joeys gonna have to come back HARD!

even tho saigon said he's done, joe still needs to make one more

Back
Top Bottom