Sagion diss 2 Pushing Buddens

Originally Posted by diceloveme

SMH @ all the switch siders. Joe's about to murder this dude.
smh.gif
@ ppl talking about joe has nothing left to say. 5 minute "finish him" track on the way.

Saigion lost..smh this dude sucks at rapping come on NT this second diss is trash.. Yall can't be serious

Cot damn!!! Son went in. I was thinking this was pretty good...then he threw it into over drive when the pump it up beat came on
smh.gif

I like both of these artists so I hope this doesn't get serious. As far as this battle goes Saigon has the edge right now and I don't really know whatJoey can say to get it back.

SMH @ all the switch siders. Joe's about to murder this dude. @ ppl talking about joe has nothing left to say. 5 minute "finish him" track on the way.

This forum been full of switchsiders my g, you know that. But gotta call a spade a spade sometimes.

I'll admit this is the first saigon song that I've ever sat and listened to in its entirety, but son actually went in. Whoa.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

ya'll dudes are od'n like this is really that hot. It does remind me of the jay nas situation where everybody went with the underdog with the jokes instead of just liking the better song
QFT.

In case yall aint see this

Saigon's diss was nice. lotta gay references and jail stuff
nerd.gif

much better than his last, i liked this one.
Next up to bat...Joey

i think it all started from that line Joey used on a track from MM3, "Imma hit and run like Saigon"
refferin to smashin and leavin a chick. Guess Sai took it as a diss in regards to how he handled his b i wit Bandana P.

Im expectin a track by Joey today or i might lose faith in my dude. He cant drop nothin no later than Fri.

uuuugggghhh.....
laugh.gif

So i gave it a few listens and it's definitely dope but something is off. His flow, voice, beat....something sounds wack about it. When the beat changesand it goes to "Pump It Up" tho.......
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I think the few seconds on "Pump It Up" sounded betterthan the diss track.

joe my fav artist,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but at this point after 2 releases from both,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, saigon is winning.

joes first track although shorter was better than his second. saigons first track was a solid response and well formatted. joe came back with a possiblyannoying however many amount of bars instead of a song format. now saigon comes even stronger.

joes needs to come right at this point. i suggest song format ether style. if he is gonna go all out 400 bars style,, then he better not be rambling and hebetter come up with some more dirt on saigon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or,,,,,,,,,,,, this will be his first lyrical L.

This has the Nas ether effect where it was unexpected to come out like it did.

Sai got em..

Joe killed him the track before right? Now he's losing...perhaps...but it aint one sided.

Yall sayin his killin his career? How?

he's in a much, much better place than just 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

This has the Nas ether effect where it was unexpected to come out like it did.

Sai got em..

Joe killed him the track before right? Now he's losing...perhaps...but it aint one sided.

Yall sayin his killin his career? How?

he's in a much, much better place than just 2 years ago

What career? Thats the thing I dont understand about people saying this.

It's a better career than A LOT of rappers that have been/are in the same situation..

he's just not on TV.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

It's a better career than A LOT of rappers that have been/are in the same situation..

he's just not on TV.
Yeah I agree with that... Thats obvious though.

The thing is, hes not in the position Ja Rule was when he was up against Fif and Em years ago where his fans/record sales/money took a huge decline because ofit.

At the end of the day Joe Budden "career" is not going to end because of any battles...Hes not relevant enough to see any significant loss IMO

I agree...I'm just saying...he's found himself a niche. And it's worked for him for the most part.

Saigon ate Joe Budden for dinner, and I don't hink he can recover. When he swicthed the beat to "pump it up" had me
roll.gif
, when he said "what kind a grown man be saying Uhhhhhhh"
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom