Saigons responds to Joe Budden w/ "Under-Achiever"

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

I thought people would have learned by now to not diss Joey.
As big of a fan I am of Joe's music......

What has he ever done to make another MC not wanna test him?

This was horrible
laugh.gif
.The weak beat didn't make it any better though you don't diss someone on a beat like that
laugh.gif
. I think Joe is in a positionwhere he has to respond now. He can't take the high road like he did with Ran, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did
roll.gif
. Dude is straight upbipolar.

What I find funny is that both of these dudes will never amount to more than dudes who in their fan's eyes should have blown up. And Saigon has the nerveto call Budden out about not achieving on Desert Storm. Uhh, what the %*## are YOU doing right now? Nothing.

This !$+! is so weak anyways though. I'm tired of these battles that don't matter.

c'mon.yall Joe Budden fans KNOW Sai knows Joey will rap circles around him.Sai knows this.

sorry but Joe is taking another L.Sai straight disrespected him with the stuff he said in that song and yes Sai was saying real stuff. As soon as a dudementions my son on a song in this manner im going to see him. Knowing Budden hell do something lame and do a reply back
tired.gif

Damn Budden, 1st ya career, then this is the 5th time im hearing he is gay, then Fab popped off with ya girl and thats ya mans? then you came up with DesertStorm and them dudes is hot and eating & you aint.Then you start beef with Ran when he wasnt saying your name anymore and then want to end it when %*%%gets hot.

This dude Budden is starting to suck at life...im sorry

Sai wins only because well we all know (including saigon) Joey would murder this dude on a track. He wants Joey to respond, I mean it's not like this dudehas ANY buzz around him. I mean he made a video saying how good he is doing and all he did was showing was a s550? lol. Hey Sai I got a cl550 and I am willingto bet you "work" harder then I do, no need to post youtube video's proving this. This dude is a clown sorry.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

c'mon.yall Joe Budden fans KNOW Sai knows Joey will rap circles around him.Sai knows this.

sorry but Joe is taking another L.Sai straight disrespected him with the stuff he said in that song and yes Sai was saying real stuff. As soon as a dude mentions my son on a song in this manner im going to see him. Knowing Budden hell do something lame and do a reply back
tired.gif

Damn Budden, 1st ya career, then this is the 5th time im hearing he is gay, then Fab popped off with ya girl and thats ya mans? then you came up with Desert Storm and them dudes is hot and eating & you aint.Then you start beef with Ran when he wasnt saying your name anymore and then want to end it when %*%% gets hot.

This dude Budden is starting to suck at life...im sorry

/thread I dont get it does Joey like beef or something? Im sik of hearing dude gettin into something with another cat

Both of these guys are clowns. Two rappers who never made it. One who 50 states are hoping will still blow up, one who 2 states are hoping will still blow up.Both should give it up.

man...i dont know any of Saigon music (shame i know) but this sure as hell aint make me wanna check out more of stuff.

Originally Posted by meth68

Sai wins only because well we all know (including saigon) Joey would murder this dude on a track. He wants Joey to respond, I mean it's not like this dude has ANY buzz around him. I mean he made a video saying how good he is doing and all he did was showing was a s550? lol. Hey Sai I got a cl550 and I am willing to bet you "work" harder then I do, no need to post youtube video's proving this. This dude is a clown sorry.

pimp.gif
how that CL550 driving?

Thats one of the worst responses ive ever heard. And mentioning Tre? Theres some lines you just dont cross, and Saigon just crossed it. This guy is a god damnclown thats never going to make anything for himself. Joey is 10x the artist he is.. I cant wait to hear Joeys response, it will def just shut this guy up.Good publicity for Buddes album tho, which he doesnt even need.

I'm surprised Joe hasn't dropped his reply yet.

Dude is probably going in vicious in the studio as we speak.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by meth68

Sai wins only because well we all know (including saigon) Joey would murder this dude on a track. He wants Joey to respond, I mean it's not like this dude has ANY buzz around him. I mean he made a video saying how good he is doing and all he did was showing was a s550? lol. Hey Sai I got a cl550 and I am willing to bet you "work" harder then I do, no need to post youtube video's proving this. This dude is a clown sorry.

pimp.gif
how that CL550 driving?
I ain't gonna lie even after 2 months I still can't get out of it in a bad mood. You having a bad day, go drive around and boom your happyas hell. It's an amazing whip. It was a tough choice between the cl and the s, I was sold on the s until I saw the new cl look, ill stick with a 2 dooruntil I get old in a couple years
laugh.gif

The CL is a dope car,You made the right choice.

Im aimin for a used CLS in a year or so tho. ( My wallet cant afford the CL yet)

This song was weak until he started mentioning Trey.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Waitin for Joey to goin in ...

Killa BH is on JoeBuddenTV.com saying the diss is crazy and goin' to kill Saigon's career .. I'd expect it tonight or tomorrow ..

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Killa BH is on JoeBuddenTV.com saying the diss is crazy and goin' to kill Saigon's career .. I'd expect it tonight or tomorrow ..

Let's hope so.

As big of a fan I am of Joe's music......

What has he ever done to make another MC not wanna test him

I'm a big 50 fan and I know this board is a Game rider ever since the split but lets not forget Joe Murdered these dudes when they went back and forth. Icould care less how it impacts the others success I just wanna hear good lyrical ability. Not to mention he was getting at ran hard. The better question iswho has took shots at Joey and gave you the sense that they can test him?

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

The CL is a dope car,You made the right choice.

Im aimin for a used CLS in a year or so tho. ( My wallet cant afford the CL yet)

When I use my bosses s550 it's a sick change of pace, it's the ultimate chill ride without a doubt. But it's more of an older person car comparedto the cl. My first choice before the cl new body was a cls, all I can say is drive it first, the blind spots in it are insane and turned me off bigtime, its anice ride no doubt, just check it out.

Some of y'all saying its wack because it wasn't lyrical? *$@! outta here, he did what a beef record is supposed to and thats just straightdisrespect the next person. He shouldn't had called Budden lil son gay tho....but that lil N' is definitely ******ed, he seemed to be somewhat slow onJoebudden tv.

Back
Top Bottom