Same Sex Marriage Is The Law Of the Land

As a catholic, I'll keep my comments to myself before Meth comes for me. Carry on, NT'ers...
lol, i grew up catholic [& was an altar boy] & really, you can't be serious with all of the crap that the church allows [behind the scenes] ..that's why i love the new pope, he's rewriting & doing away with so much of the past negative behavior, mentality & standards that the catholic church has accepted for so long now.

It's about time. I can't believe there were still states in a civilized country that didn't allow gay marriage.

Huge win for America.

Last edited:
Minus the outrageous stereotypes people portray, how exactly would affect anyone against it, or affect anyone who has that exaggerated fear of a swarm of gay guys cornering you? Any straight males solely attracted to women shouldn't be phased :lol:

Minus the outrageous stereotypes people portray, how exactly would affect anyone against it, or affect anyone who has that exaggerated fear of a swarm of gay guys cornering you? Any straight males solely attracted to women shouldn't be phased :lol:

Well from what I'm reading online paraphrased I see

1. This is a country founded on God and God hates gays

2. What's next? Can I marry my dog?

3. If they want to get married they can leave this country

4. This is just because of Bruce Jenner

5. They want to make gay ok but it's not

:lol: some people man.

Last edited:
Dudes kill with the whole founded as a "Christian nation" stuff when the damn first amendment itself metaphorically refers to a wall being erected by the american people explicitly for the separation of the church and state :lol:

Last edited:

Well from what I'm reading online paraphrased I see

1. This is a country founded on God and God hates gays

2. What's next? Can I marry my dog?

3. If they want to get married they can leave this country

4. This is just because of Bruce Jenner

5. They want to make gay ok but it's not

:lol: some people man.

best thing I read on FB today from a Jamaican man

"I'm not having kids, they'll be in kindergarten with a bunch of Caitlyn Jenners and battybwoys thinking it's ok to marry each other burn them all"

no mention of religion .. just hate

"I'm not having kids, they'll be in kindergarten with a bunch of Caitlyn Jenners and battybwoys thinking it's ok to marry each other burn them all"

plot twist .. his kids would've been in kindergarten with a bunch of "caitlyn jenners" & "battybwoys" anyway ..whether this law was upheld or not, the lgbt community isn't new, lol. but thank goodness this law has prompted someone who teaches such a message of hate & nonacceptance not to have children [so he cannot pass on that hateful, learned behavior] so in a sense love truly has won.

Dudes kill with the whole founded as a "Christian nation" stuff when the damn first amendment itself metaphorically refers to a wall being erected by the american people explicitly for the separation of the church and state :lol:

Well look how people view the second amendment. "Right to bear arms" literally is 1/6 of what it actually says :lol: . The whole reason to actually bear arms isn't even looked at

There's this on guy on facebook who post homophobia **** all the time and then says "I ain't homophobia I don't care about gays". But I swear I have several lesbian friends and a couple gay ones and ONLY ever see post about gay people coming from him.

Sadly I can top that. I read one comment that said "Gay marriage is legal in America? Boy I'm glad I got deported"

Some dude replied "We're glad you got deported too!"

Conservative quote the bible for gay marriage but forget about the bible when it comes to
Not judging
Helping the poor, the sick, the invalid

Conservative quote the bible for gay marriage but forget about the bible when it comes to
Not judging
Helping the poor, the sick, the invalid

Dude was comparing black rights and gay rights and I told him that according to the bible whites didn't do anything wrong because slavery is in the bible. In fact that's how the south justified it. Quoted 3 passages and then he made some ******** response.

He said it didn't count because it's a different time, then proceeded to quote the same bible about gays.

Some people are just so stupid.

Well to be fair consistency and the bible are not one and the same. Once someone uses the bible to prove fact I begin to quote Disney movies and use them as fact.

yeah forreal...its crazy.  people get so sensitive when anyone says anything negative about gays and their beliefs but these same people are bashing and judging the religious people and their beliefs.

from my view...2 sides of the same coin. 

yall are sad. 

yeah forreal...its crazy.  people get so sensitive when anyone says anything negative about gays and their beliefs but these same people are bashing and judging the religious people and their beliefs.

from my view...2 sides of the same coin. 
yall are sad. 

You obviously haven't read anything I guess. The reason gays are even being looked down upon is certain religious beliefs. That's what we were briefly discussing. Nobody here said religion as a whole is stupid.

Why is it acceptable to say I was raised in a belief and a household that says gay is wrong but find it so astonishing that a racist was raised the same way?

Congrats to the LGBT community

Not to thread jack, but I don't feel like same sex marriage is always gay marriage, feel me?

I feel like a straight man should be able to marry another straight man. Like for example, think of your best friend. Been sons for 10 years and been through it all. Straight facts. I feel like straight men should be able to marry each other and reap the same benefits. Who's best to marry you but ya best friend? Right?

Bust this. You and ya mans can live in the same crib, nice *** crib too cus that joint income gonna be looking real proper, yall can get money together, smash **** together, and just have each other's back 100% on some death do us part ****, feel me? I don't see anything wrong with that. Although it is kinda weird to walk up to a shorty to try and bag and say "yeah ma I live with my husband." But that's another story.

And instead of wedding rings, yall can cop each other a rolex or some fly ****.

This is actually spot-on.

@FlyNY
always comes through with the lulz mixed with truth.

Son is an idiot savant.

To an extent, He just decsribed that movie chuck and Larry :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom