Same Sex Marriage Is The Law Of the Land

Believe that he made a penguin waddle from Antarctica to the Middle East to get on a boat with a kangaroo that hopped and swam from Australia, and you should believe that god drowned everyone except 5 people... but he's loving.'

The imagery was so vividly ridiculous here :lol:

Noah posted up by the front looking at the penguin like, "You're late :rolleyes"

:lol: @ that horrible .gif execution up there too. Son been corny.

Last edited:
That 1st gif is terrible for a multitude of reasons and not only cause of it's usage

Last edited:
As every thread in which the topic is brought up should. It's 2015... I give Christianity another 75 years until it's damn near extinct in this country. Cats have to wake up by then. For crying out loud, I still know people that legit think the earth in ~6k years old, Moses parted a sea, and a Virgin gave birth.

It's a solid way to live (feed the poor, be selfless, treat others well, don't kill, etc.), but the accompanying story is FUBAR.

This. The whole reason gays can't marry is because people believe that all animals are within walking distance of Noah's Ark. Therefore in every thread where gay rights pop up it is perfectly acceptable to dissect their reasoning.

I believe in God and think marriage shouldn't be redefined. I think it is solely man to woman. I do think the liberties that come with it, should have always been extended to this alternative lifestyle tho, like being able to see some one in the hospital, being covered under insurance, tax status, etc. We humans at the end of the day and we all deserve the same level of respect, no matter preferences. And those freedoms are a sign of respect. I would just call it Civil Unions or something catchy.

Last edited:
I believe in God and think marriage shouldn't be redefined. I think it is solely man to woman. I do think the liberties that come with it, should have always been extended to this alternative lifestyle tho, like being able to see some one in the hospital, being covered under insurance, tax status, etc. We humans at the end of the day and we all deserve the same level of respect, no matter preferences. And those freedoms are a sign of respect. I would just call it Civil Unions or something catchy.

Bit marriage was around before religion, doe

Pride parade is about to be cracking in SF tomorrow. It's good to have gay friends that have mostly hot straight/bi chicks in their circle of friends. :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
CIiwNNlWgAANgN1.png

Back
Top Bottom