Same Sex Marriage Is The Law Of the Land

so the only people that get to speak are those that agree?

Stop it slime...

This is a forum revolving around discussion, not explaining one side and everyone agree

What do those in disagreement want exactly?

They want gay people to be closed off from the rest of society, they want it so that they can't enjoy the same rights as those of us that are heterosexual.

I'm laughing at those people. You can express whatever opinions ya'll need to, just know I'm laughing my *** off.

He's not even close to being mad so let's throw that out.

People were in the Bruce Jenner, Rachel dolezal, and Mike brown threads saying the same thing.

While I don't agree, I think he has a point.

Saying what same things b, aware me because I need you to be clear on this.

And what is his point? The media is making news of this? That gay people are infiltrating every level of popular culture now that they don't have to hide?

Because that's the same thing as Rachel Dolezal misrepresenting herself for unscrupulous reasons, right?

Ya"ll dudes man.

What do those in disagreement want exactly?

They want gay people to be closed off from the rest of society, they want it so that they can't enjoy the same rights as those of us that are heterosexual.

stop w/ the #ntextremes, dude uptop was talking about how he feels it's being forced on people...

there are SOME folks that disagree w/ the ruling, disagree w/ the lifestyle, disagree w/ whatever, and can still maintain healthy dialogue, healthy relationships w/ those people, and maintain a respectful disposition.

i just feel people are so quick to denigrate someone that says "but wait"

this happens in the race threads a lot.. i always try to let the minority idea of the thread speak so i can

1. see where they're coming from
2. explain my side
3. try to come to a conclusion.

also...

I'm laughing at those people. You can express whatever opinions ya'll need to, just know I'm laughing my *** off.

But why should anyone give a **** that ya'll disagree you are laughing your *** off though?

:lol:

Last edited:
Lol you mad bruh?

Yeah you mad.

I hope gay people continue to enter every level of society that makes you uncomfortable.

From sports to politics, and everything in between.

:lol: how out of touch are u? Gays are covertly behind the scenes of EVERYTHING including high ranking positions of power in govt, sports, entertainment, etc. and UOENO. And it BEEN that way. The difference between them and gays that celebrate their lifestyle is they masquerade as right wing religious and political figures condemning and demonizing gays openly and publicly while buying male prostitutes in secrecy. So how can anybody act surprised at the current situation? This is chess not checkers. Y'all just can't see what's happening. Some of you are misinformed on the "conspiracy".

Last edited:
stop w/ the #ntextremes, dude uptop was talking about how he feels it's being forced on people...

there are SOME folks that disagree w/ the ruling, disagree w/ the lifestyle, disagree w/ whatever, and can still maintain healthy dialogue, healthy relationships w/ those people, and maintain a respectful disposition.

i just feel people are so quick to denigrate someone that says "but wait"

this happens in the race threads a lot.. i always try to let the minority idea of the thread speak so i can

1. see where they're coming from
2. explain my side
3. try to come to a conclusion.

But see **** all that, straight up.

I don't see what discussion needs to be had about how people choose to LOVE.

Tired of everything having to be a debate. Some things should just be natural rights.

Really not interested in what anyone has to say about it that doesn't agree. It's invalid.

:lol: how out of touch are u? Gays are covertly behind the scenes of EVERYTHING including high ranking positions of power in govt, sports, entertainment, etc. and UOENO. And it BEEN that way. The difference between them and gays that celebrate their lifestyle is they masquerade as right wing religious and political figures condemning and demonizing gays openly and publicly while buying male prostitutes in secrecy. So how can anybody act surprised at the current situation? This is chess not checkers. Y'all just can't see what's happening. Some of you are misinformed on the "conspiracy".

Okay. :rofl:

they not hearing you

because thats what is represented as gay culture in the media etc...

And that should tell you something then.

The media wants to pigeonhole certain minority groups in one way.

They want to depict blacks as thugs.

They want to depict muslims as terrorists.

They want to depict hispanics and latinos as criminals.

So on and so forth.

So they won't depict the full spectrum of the gay experience, they'll glorify one part of it.

We live in America. White supremacy and Greco-roman culture at it's roots. The religious cowboys and apple pie eaters who see America the way they've been programmed to see it are the ones spewing bigotry. At the top and behind the scenes things are more than just gay when you're talking about the ruling elite.

Last edited:
But see **** all that, straight up.

I don't see what discussion needs to be had about how people choose to LOVE.

Tired of everything having to be a debate. Some things should just be natural rights.

Really not interested in what anyone has to say about it that doesn't agree. It's invalid.
who in here says it's wrong though?

They're talking about MARRIAGE...

Not loving each other...

I think 99% of the folks in here agree to let them gay dudes cook...

It's just the marriage thing that they disagree with.

And in the other threads, people were saying that it was gaining SUCH coverage because an agenda was being pushed.

Rachel's story was about the white privilege of a woman feeling she can be black

Caitlyn was about transgendered and whether and people understanding transgendered

Mike brown was about police corruption juxtaposed with black (impoverished) people crime.

Does that mean you don't believe me? Because I can show and prove.

Nah, I know there are politicians and media figures, people in power who are gay and hid it.

Even while vilifying other gay people for their own selfish agendas.

And that throughout human history there have been people of great stature and influence who may have been gay but did not openly express their orientation.

Um, that's not news to me.

And I'm not giving a pass to the folks who have wronged others.

But I don't think there's some huge intricate conspiracy. There is no gay world order.

Folks have been gay throughout the times, lot of people scared that this heightened level of openess on media is brainwashing the kids and further marginalizing men, effeminating us.

Omg I just watched Ellen I feel so emasulated.

:lol:

Think of the kids!!!

who in here says it's wrong though?

They're talking about MARRIAGE...

Not loving each other...

I think 99% of the folks in here agree to let them gay dudes cook...

It's just the marriage thing that they disagree with.

And in the other threads, people were saying that it was gaining SUCH coverage because an agenda was being pushed.

Rachel's story was about the white privilege of a woman feeling she can be black

Caitlyn was about transgendered and whether and people understanding transgendered

Mike brown was about police corruption juxtaposed with black (impoverished) people crime.

Right and when I say people should have the right to love one another that includes the right to marry.

And I don't really give a **** what anyone else believes otherwise.

What is the agenda being pushed with gay marriage?

Last edited:
We live in America. White supremacy and Greco-roman culture at it's roots. The religious cowboys and apple pie eaters who see America the way they've been programmed to see it are the ones spewing bigotry. At the top and behind the scenes things are more than just gay when you're talking about the ruling elite.

Yeah because Obama and Netanyahu are definitely bumping uglies.

Got it.

Back
Top Bottom