Samsung getting sued again.

Do you or have you ever owned a Samsung PLASMA, LED OR LCD?
I had the LNA650 LCD which was, at the time, one of the top rated picture quality on an LCD
I have a 59D8500 and a Panny 65GT50 and they're equally the best picture I've ever had.
Samsung/Panasonic> Sony all that other junk.
Yes, cause we're comparing $3 burgers to $3k T.V.s
GREAT ANALOGY! BRILLIANT.

Nope. Only Panasonic and Sony in this household. I have a Panasonic St30 in my bedroom and have two close friends with Pioneer Kuro's. On top of that I'm going to buy a vt50 with my bonus coming up . I'll admit the pn59d8000 was a good tv but nothing compared to the vt30. Oh and the d8000 led probably had the worst lag and interpolation I have seen on any tv. The motion was pretty damn bad. Have you seen the new e8000 plasma and led? Almost no improvement in picture quality from last years model. Just a bunch of smart tv voice control crap. Compare the black levels and motion handling to a Sony xbr from yesteryear and the Sony hands down had the best LCD'S . Not to mention the new 850 series is the top rated LED on CNET next to the Sharp Elite.

EDIT: Sony had a weak year last year but definitely came through this time around. Also why didn't you stick with the ST50 instead of the GT50? Were you really that sold on the THX certification? They both use the same panel you know...

Last edited:
I feel you, but what I'm getting at is that the differences are marginal on current and comparable devices. The pricing is even similar. I just don' get why people get their panties in a bunch about these devices like they would die if they couldn't have a bigger screen or faster browser on their phone.

Part of the reason Apple has ridiculous sales is because they release 1 phone once a year. You can't say what Android phone has done that because we actually have multiple options throughout the year.

This, if it had a leg up on every android device out there and did something no other phone can do then sure the hype is warranted. But for it to come out with features other phones have had for over a year and not bring anything new to the table yet still get the sales numbers it does is completely mind boggling. I just don't understand the hype or apple fans complete ignorance to anything else on the market.

this. I have never understood what is the big deal with the iPhone. those new commercials are hella lame talking about the earbuds and how the screen fits your thumb it's like they realized that filming in first person perspective is all it takes to make people want this thing. the siri commercials were also lame did anyone really even use that?

apple has you sheep by the gonads... that's why they sell so much.

they use words like innovation and grundbreaking and you eat it up when the iphone 5 their newest product is an outdated product in the current generation of phones. by technology years older than it no less.

but you kids say **** like "YEAH BUT THEY MAKE THE COOLEST ADAPTERS" insert the next big thing is already here ad.

Best selling? Yes. In terms of picture quality . No way in hell especially in their LEDs

Do you or have you ever owned a Samsung PLASMA, LED OR LCD?

I had the LNA650 LCD which was, at the time, one of the top rated picture quality on an LCD

I have a 59D8500 and a Panny 65GT50 and they're equally the best picture I've ever had.

Samsung/Panasonic> Sony all that other junk.

McDonald's sells the most burgers in the world.
I guess they make the best burgers right?

Yes, cause we're comparing $3 burgers to $3k T.V.s

GREAT ANALOGY! BRILLIANT.

Actually champ I posted in response to dude posted the iphone numbers.

I try to stay away from Android vs. iphone debates, because those who make the least sense or flat out have no idea what they are talking about love to be the loudest. But right now, the iphone 5 is the best phone out. Apple hasn't been able to say that in a while (though they haven't had to), with previous versions being beat out by other android phones in benchmarks. Right now though, the iphone 5 is beating flagship android phones.

I try to stay away from Android vs. iphone debates, because those who make the least sense or flat out have no idea what they are talking about love to be the loudest. But right now, the iphone 5 is the best phone out. Apple hasn't been able to say that in a while (though they haven't had to), with previous versions being beat out by other android phones in benchmarks. Right now though, the iphone 5 is beating flagship android phones.

:lol:

Beating them in what?

:lol:

Beating them in what?

>D Performance.

http://www.androidauthority.com/iphone-5-vs-galaxy-s3-benchmarking-which-one-is-better-117284/

I dunno why seeing the word "benchmark" didn't tip you off. I'm not a fanboy for anyone, i've rooted and played with a ton of roms on many an android device, as well owned and jailbroke iphones. I'm just an objective tech lover. The iphone already provided the most seamless user experience, combine that with performance and it's a great phone. Not groundbreaking or innovative, but super damn solid.

Last edited:
Now, no one is tripping cause Apple isn't suing them...ya'll are wack. 
laugh.gif

Nope. Only Panasonic and Sony in this household. I have a Panasonic St30 in my bedroom and have two close friends with Pioneer Kuro's. On top of that I'm going to buy a vt50 with my bonus coming up . I'll admit the pn59d8000 was a good tv but nothing compared to the vt30. Oh and the d8000 led probably had the worst lag and interpolation I have seen on any tv. The motion was pretty damn bad. Have you seen the new e8000 plasma and led? Almost no improvement in picture quality from last years model. Just a bunch of smart tv voice control crap. Compare the black levels and motion handling to a Sony xbr from yesteryear and the Sony hands down had the best LCD'S . Not to mention the new 850 series is the top rated LED on CNET next to the Sharp Elite.
EDIT: Sony had a weak year last year but definitely came through this time around. Also why didn't you stick with the ST50 instead of the GT50? Were you really that sold on the THX certification? They both use the same panel you know...

Pauls couldn't fulfill the ST when I ordered it so they upgraded me to the GT for free cause I drove there :smokin

Have't looked at any Samsungs or LEDS/LCDs for that matter after going plasma.

Wait, you hate their televisions? What brand do you prefer?

It was Pioneer . They stopped making TV's about 4 years ago and half their engineers went to work for Panasonic. So naturally I started liking Panasonic. Now Samsung really isn't a bad company and alot of their older LCD's (no where near Sony XBR's level tho :wink: ) (and DLP's) were :smokin but lately it seems like they have made no real improvements to make great tv's. Hell, the A, B , C series led's were actually decent but the D series was :x ..

It was Pioneer . They stopped making TV's about 4 years ago and half their engineers went to work for Panasonic. So naturally I started liking Panasonic. Now Samsung really isn't a bad company and alot of their older LCD's (no where near Sony XBR's level tho :wink: ) (and DLP's) were :smokin but lately it seems like they have made no real improvements to make great tv's. Hell, the A, B , C series led's were actually decent but the D series was :x ..
I'm hitting you up when I am about to purchase a new tv.

Back
Top Bottom