SAN DIEGO COMIC CON THREAD VOL. ITS ALMOST HERE POST YOUR GETUP/PICS/PICKUPS!

Couldn't get in via returning reg or today for open reg. My boy got me though :pimp:

Just doing Saturday

Last edited:
Got Thursday and Sunday tickets. Haven't been to Comic Con in over 5 years. I regret not trying to return after the first year cause it's been hard to get back ever since. 

havent been following much news as we're a month a way just wondering what marvels got planned for infinity war.... has to be big as they know dc will be doing something with JL. hall h and signing lines are gonna be crazy

cant believe its going down next week already 
nerd.gif
 really hoping i can make it down there on saturday at least. such a drag my homie is moving and can only hang that weekend... 
laugh.gif

I would love to go one year and get in Hall H, but it sounds like you have to do way too much.

Word. I just don't know how it's worth it to wait that much time in line for a panel. I could never do it.

That's crazy. Sounds like everything has gotten too big and a hassle.

I'm happy just watching the conan o'brien comic con episodes this week.

theyre waiting in line for wrist bands that get you into hall h. but once you get those, you still have to wait in line early if you want good seats. you literally get no sleep but always a great time. bummed prob missing out this year. fams in line for stranger things signing

theyre waiting in line for wrist bands that get you into hall h. but once you get those, you still have to wait in line early if you want good seats. you literally get no sleep but always a great time. bummed prob missing out this year. fams in line for stranger things signing

Sounds exactly like star wars celebration I swear I only got 5 total hrs of sleep those 4 days....that being said SDCC is on my bucket list I'd definitely deal with that again for some of those panels

Have fun guys! Wish I was there. Anyone in here that collects pops!? My friend was able to get an extra SDCC exclusive Tigger (flocked). If anyone is interested

Sounds exactly like star wars celebration I swear I only got 5 total hrs of sleep those 4 days....that being said SDCC is on my bucket list I'd definitely deal with that again for some of those panels

Did the same thing for Celebration this year. You got to pay to play if you want to get into the highly anticipated panels. I slept overnight the first two days of Celebration for the 40th Anniversary & TLJ Panels. Questioned myself many times during those long hours but after the panels ended, it was worth it.

I am sure the Hall H experience is the same. That is definitely on my bucket list to do once if I can get the time off.

Never understood the point of the women that go dressing up as a character but have on 90% less clothes than the character theyre imitating.

Besides the "celebs" getting attention/paid whats the point. Bout the same as halloween dressing up as a "sexy" nurse, cop, etc ..

Back
Top Bottom