SAN DIEGO COMIC CON THREAD VOL. ITS ALMOST HERE POST YOUR GETUP/PICS/PICKUPS!

https://www.yahoo.com/style/liev-schreiber-took-son-comic-con-dressed-harley-quinn-190522926.html

The San Diego Comic-Con (which, believe it or not, used to actually feature comic books) is an annual celebrity fest these days. One such notable, Liev Schreiber, was in attendance this year, partly to promote, but also to parent.

As one would quickly assume, the child’s costume choice and the parent’s willingness to let him go as he pleased, inspired a fair amount of commentary in some circles online.

Never understood the point of the women that go dressing up as a character but have on 90% less clothes than the character theyre imitating.

Besides the "celebs" getting attention/paid whats the point. Bout the same as halloween dressing up as a "sexy" nurse, cop, etc ..

Attention. Guys staring and asking to take pics with them. I enjoy them letting the boobs and cheeks out.

I have no issues with good looking women being half naked

Went on Saturday. Maybe it's because I've gone the last 4 years, but SDCC has lost its luster on me. Was very "meh" the whole day.

IMG_5861.JPG
IMG_5863.JPG
IMG_5864.JPG

IMG_5859.JPG
IMG_5860.JPG

Just got my first pickup in today.

SDCC was legit for me... 1st time going after trying to get tickets every year for the last who knows how long...

Did the full experience from Preview Night walking around not knowing what to do. To lining up and trying to grab some "Exclusive" toys. Didnt bother with Hasbro and Funko since that was a pain. Seeing some celebrities who's doing signing at the WB booth and Walking Dead booth. From going to Hall H for Saturday panel which was a blast.

Would definitely come back if I get lucky with tickets again next year.

I have no issues with good looking women being half naked

Went on Saturday. Maybe it's because I've gone the last 4 years, but SDCC has lost its luster on me. Was very "meh" the whole day.

This was my fifth year in a row and sixth overall. I only had Thursday and Sunday tickets this year, but I kinda had the same "meh" reaction. Don't get me wrong, SDCC is something that I recommend to everyone, but the crowds and long lines can kinda wear a person down.

I did enjoy Hall H on Sunday. Seeing the Supernatural panel was great especially with Kansas doing the mini concert to open it.

Did anyone pick up the Nice Kicks x Hasbro x Transformers ice cream truck? Haven't seen it anywhere and forgot to stop by the booth. Anyone got in hand pics? Is it poseable? Anyone selling?

I've always wanted to go to comic-con in SD, but finally have time this coming year. Gonna try to figure out how it all works and hopefully get lucky. Thanks for the heads up!

always wanted to check this out... will stay up to date with this years registration.

Wasn't able to score on pre-reg or general reg. Not expecting to get it this time either :\

All the women with their cheeks out is def appreciated. Couldn’t go this year but have gone the past 3 years.

Some of them are most definitely not appreciated :lol: You didn't miss much this year tho. Wasn't that good, to me at least.

I would have had no problem spending the money I did on comic con this year on that stripper instead

SDCC > NYCC by a long shot.

Can't wait for returning registration. Hoping I can get lucky and get all 5 days.

Back
Top Bottom