(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

^^ yea i feel you im not even goin to bother good thing i have other hook ups but yea i just wanted to give peeps the heads up ill prolly go there tomm to confirm if they really gettin them and how much they flipin them for

well i heard sheikh didnt really lose their JB account...4 Sheilkhs in Stockton will be getting them.

looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10: Retro Nubuck XII, DUNKS[/font]: Heineys
TEAM SD - MEMBER

^ Well I don't know if it's so much that Sheik lost their JB account as it is they lost their limited JB account. But we will see what happens. Either way you put it San Diego sucks for limited J's. I can't believe a city of our size and buying power can't gain a few more urban accounts. I mean New York must have hundreds if you read through the Jordan pages on Niketalk.

Quote:
I mean New York must have hundreds if you read through the Jordan pages on Niketalk.

You can't really compare SD to New York though.

New York is the mecca of shoeheads. That's where it all started. So it's expected that they have access to pretty much everything.

[/b]​

Quote:
I mean New York must have hundreds if you read through the Jordan pages on Niketalk

co-sign to what dennis said...you cant compare NY to SD. When you compare the demand here in SD, it wont even be a dot compared to the one they have in NY, you cant even compare it to LA.

Shoe heads in SD didnt really get big until after the "SB era" started IMO. I remember when i just moved here back in 2000 and it wasnt hard to pick up and Jordans or even when SB started. I dunno about other cities but i was able to pick up retro's up to 2 weeks maybe more...after release.

Anyways. Does anyone here know how the Green Bean V's release went? I know i was able to pick up my pair saturday afternoon. I wasnt really planning on buying one...and ended up buying 2 pairs :smh:
nono.gif
so much for quitting.

check the sig if you need one...

looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10: Retro Nubuck XII, DUNKS[/font]: Heineys
TEAM SD - MEMBER

^ kinda like how the military IV went. sitting. the green monstars didnt look too good in person. but i bet they look good at night. :\
ohwell.gif

lol edit.

hey whats good everyone yea i just got back from shiekh or whatever and they are goin to sell them at the plaza bonita one but there not selling it till like 12 in the afternoon they didnt tell how much yet but yea just givin everyone the heads up

^ So then is that officially the only store in San Diego even getting them or did they say other Sheiks were too.

And I know New York is the place where the sneaker trend got started but you would think with a city as big as San Diego and with as expensive as this city has become we would get a little something. I'm not saying we need the same kind of volume as New York but when something as big as the DMP comes out and literally only four stores got them totaling only about 50 pairs, and now this comes out and it seems that only one store is getting them, that's just ridiculous. Maybe one of these days we will get a spot as cool as ******** again.

And the real funny part about this is I'm not even buying these shoes. I didn't like them back in 90 and don't like them now. Even more now because of all the hype that's around them because they are an "OG" colorway that would be looked at as nasty and variant if it was a Retro + colorway. But it's just showing me how impossible it's going to be in the future when other limiteds come out. I mean as it is right now regular Retro releases are a pain and require way too much effort. But I guess that's the price I pay for being a sneaker junkie for all these years.

Quote:
hey whats good everyone yea i just got back from shiekh or whatever and they are goin to sell them at the plaza bonita one but there not selling it till like 12 in the afternoon they didnt tell how much yet but yea just givin everyone the heads up

Of all the Shiekhs it had to be the Plaza Bonita one. :smh:
nono.gif

EDIT:

Here's an update, though I'm passing on the grapes I decided to help my fellow SD peeps out. In regards to Shiekh these are the stores getting them, well according to what they said on the phone.

Escondido: 5 to 6 pairs

Horton Plaza: "I don't even know man." - Shiekh employee

Plaza Bo - "Indeed we are." - Shiekh employee

Parkway Plaza - "Call back on Friday." - Shiekh employee

Chula - 5 pairs

Carlsbad - 5 pairs

FV - "Call back tomorrow." - Shiekh employee

MV- 10 to 12 pairs

Hope that helps you guys out. :D
happy.gif

Good luck getting your pairs!

[/b]​

well....my boys that work at plaza bonita shiekh told me they already sold most of their sizes to their employees/top customers. DAMM YOU SHIEKH's...I'm heading over to NTLA...they gettin' about 50-70 pairs...HOLLA IF YOU SEE ME...ill rocc some OG 1's!!

Also, why are all the Shiekh's selling their shoes at 12 in the AFTERNOON when they open at 10?
"And everybody has their own crosses to bear. Mine isn't different from anybody else's here but we all have our crosses. The point is to pick that cross up and carry it."

^
Probably because those who already bought their pairs are coming in to pick them up at 10:00 so it looks like they sold em on release day. :wink:
wink.gif

[/b]​

Hey Darrell aka M0nstar, if you're reading this check your PM. You haven't been on AIM and I lost your phone number so I haven't been able to hit you up.

You and me got a little problem..well actually a big problem...I hope you save your post office shipping receipts...otherwise you might be oweing me $90.

Hit me up and we can work this out. Peace!
What Big TRG wants:
-Any out of season L-R-G in big sizes. The older the better. 2XL & up, 40-42
-Adidas Superstar 35th's Lee Quinones size 11-12

More proof to Shiekh SD's shady business.

Just got this off the "other sneaker board's" SD thread.

n8NMONSTER:

2qcfgo8.jpg

40czsau.jpg

too fresh mebbe i should of got a few more for myself

i ended up getting 2 from mv as well

just so ppl know Chula Vista Mall in Chula Vista and Mission Valley Centre in Mission Valley area will be kinda low on the good sizes so best bet is to check out Plaza Bonita in National City or Parkway Plaza in El Cajon...

didn't think i'd get em but my homie pulled them out and i couldn't resist

gonna try to get another one my size for a rainy day d( ^_^ )b

I hope you're reading this JB!!!!
[/b]​

^^^ If I dont get a pair of Grapes its gonna be some smoke in the city >:
mad.gif

City of SD "Clack Clack Clack Clack Clack"

YUP...SHADY SHIEKH has done it again!!...boyy just told me that FV,Plaza,Chula, basically all shiekh SOLD all their sizes...I'm heading to NTLA...holla @ me...ill be roccin' some OG 1s

Quote:
DAMM YOU SHIEKH's

You guys are like little girls. I don't think I've ever even shopped at Sheikh but you treat it as if you worked at a shoe store you wouldn't want first dibs on certain shoes.

Every release that Sheikh gets it's always the same sad sob stories.

Get over it already.

Quote:
You guys are like little girls. I don't think I've ever even shopped at Sheikh but you treat it as if you worked at a shoe store you wouldn't want first dibs on certain shoes.

This is coming from a guy who has no clue whether he's even bought anything from there.
laugh.gif

Thanks for putting your two cents in though.
happy.gif

[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom