(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

I'll trade you for grapes supraluvaman.
The fire reds are a half size too small but you kno i gotta keep it game tight.

ISA MAHAL!

Man if those V's were size 10 I would be all the way jealous. But those are just immaculate. Wow is about all I can say. Very nice V's indeed.

Thanks for the compliments.

I went on a buying frenzy when these released.

I copped this 11.5 and a 12 at Plaza Bonita Footlocker (when that old black dude was still manager, what a cool guy) and another 12 at NEX 32nd street.

Sadly I was not able to get a pair of Grapes for retail (a first for me for an OG Jordan colorway) I guess I have to front $$$ on ebay now.

Larents, lets go drink chicken and eat beer sometime this week.
All of your twelve are belong to us.

Quote:
Dennis - Your's are coming.

CHYEAH!!!!

Thanks Christer.

Those are nice White/Black/Fire Red Vs though Supra.
happy.gif

[/b]​

Quote:
This is coming from a guy who has no clue whether he's even bought anything from there.

Hmm.. the only reason I said that is because waaayyy back when, I think I bought a pair of Dunk Low Pro SB griptapes there. So if I said I never shopped there it'd be hypocritical. But back then I guess it wasn't so shady because there were never posts on NT about them being shady.

Just dead this.

here's the pair i got, soles looks yellowed, but i guess that's just normal, i got a pair of Laney V's thats yellowed too. Is there any one here ever used Sea Glow or Bar Keepers Friend...been meaning to try it on my XI's. or is there any store that sells them here in San Diego?

here are the pics...

*bonus*
DS with yellowed mesh >:
mad.gif

im sorry but you just dont make sense...next time just shut eff' up!

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

I'll be @ the charger game on Sunday.

Hey, Kb8 I think you tailgate with the same people I know. I'm goin with edric. He hooked me up for the game.

see you there. Chargers!

^

Yup. You're right. I tailgate with Edric, Willie, Fred, Ramon, and more of those southside guys.

You'll see Bolt55 there also!

See you there man.

Quote:
here's the pair i got, soles looks yellowed, but i guess that's just normal, i got a pair of Laney V's thats yellowed too. Is there any one here ever used Sea Glow or Bar Keepers Friend...been meaning to try it on my XI's. or is there any store that sells them here in San Diego?

If they've already yellowed like that Ross, you might as well rock the hell out of em. Ain't no use in trying to revive it. But yeah, I think you have to order Sea-Glow online if you want to go that route.
[/b]​

damn i want to go to the game...

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

^^^There actually a place in Mission Beach that sells Sea Glow, but driving out there might be more than shipping for some of you
City of SD "Clack Clack Clack Clack Clack"

^ nanbeezy you know what stores are selling them?

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

Hey KB8,

What's with the Dennis bashing in the JB Forum?

I love E-Thuggery (if that is even a word).
Or Something.

Quote:
^ nanbeezy you know what stores are selling them?

If you to the Seaglow website it will give you a list of places. I think theres two in daygo
City of SD "Clack Clack Clack Clack Clack"

^ thanks man, that place its actually just five minutes from my work...

Quote:

:lol:
laugh.gif
at the drama between sheikhs and SDNTERS.

employees from Sheikh's making new accounts to save the store's rep. :smh:
nono.gif

and :smh:
nono.gif
at the dude assuming dennis is keith...oh well it's locked now, thanks Cam. it was starting to get out of hand...i cant say i didnt contribute to that...i had to share a piece of my mind.

anyways...we all know we dont like Sheikh's and it wasnt for them having an L'style account i would never even step foot in their stores.

ok let's move on...enough with the bashing. :b
tongue.gif

GO CHARGERS.

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

Quote:
Hey KB8,

LOL.

Tell me about it.

First it starts off that they think I'm Keith. Then they try to throw Blends in the dirt and just so Shiekh can save face. After that they retort to name calling. It was ridiculous. I dunno, I guess I must have offended those Shiekh dudes. But whatever.

There must really be something about this SN and beef.

LOL.

EDIT:

Glad I hit up Cam to lock that thing up. It was getting out of hand.

[/b]​

wow. how the heck did keith get in this. i think keith posts like once every six months. i was unaware of all that in the JB forum... don't really care either. i don't know the people at shiekh personally so i cant speak on them.

...sometimes the INTERNET creates thing that don't even exist. but relax. its not that serious.

but anyway... @#%$ is up with peeavy!. game one was horrible. i sat at section 319. far but great view.

^
That's actually my wallpaper at home.

LOL.

Quote:
but anyway... is up with peeavy!. game one was horrible. i sat at section 319. far but great view.

Seriously though. I was stuck at work and was just viewing the game on website.

We got owned. Peavy got owned. Our batters..oh man. We played horrible.

It was like Deja Vu.

Hopefully we bounce back.

And take Game 2.

[/b]​

Edwin, did the Jordan pack dunks come in yet?

Oh yeah don't support terrorism (Jeremy) hahahahaha.
All of your twelve are belong to us.

^
I think they would have looked better with cement print on the panel around the toe box.

Yes, I ran out my viewing limit on KB8.

It's not my fault it's slow at work and they pay me to be on the internet and the only site not blocked is NT.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
nono.gif

[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom