(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

I need that Lakers Hundreds Team Hat in my life.

Onto more important matters, let's give it up to Jake Peavy for unanimously winning the Cy Young Award. Chyeah!
pimp.gif

Back by popular demand aSDthing T-shirts should be done by Black Friday I will have more info soon to find out exactly when....

Also this is our 5 Year Anniversary Shirt that was designed for us by our friends from Serye they will be limited to 150 pieces worldwide with a few piecesgoing out to our other stores in Chicago, Tokyo, Seoul and London.

Also our Bridge Shirts we had a bad batch of them the first time round so were getting that fixed up right now should be back available sometimes in Dec. Apologies to everyone thats been wanting one and hasnt been able to....
peace
CROS1

What the hell did management see in norv and cotrell to actually think they'd do a better job than marty?

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Nope. We're gonna stick it out with him. My sig = the truth

Ehh..I thought he would've stepped up this week.

I wouldnt be surprised if they threw Volek in the mix.

*Yuku is confusing.

Who is getting down and dirty with Black Friday business? RenDMC and I will most likely be appearing at one of the big stores. I'll provide the warmth, youbring the coffee.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Who is getting down and dirty with Black Friday business? RenDMC and I will most likely be appearing at one of the big stores. I'll provide the warmth, you bring the coffee.

I'll bring the GHB and Magnums.

How does everyone here feel about the recent opening of the Southbay Expressway (SR 125)? I took the 125 South all the way to my house in otay Ranch comingfrom SDSU, and I have to say that it was a rather quick ride! It was a real interesting experience to drive down such a highway. If anything, I'm gonna tryand take advantage of the 2 weeks of free toll!

Took it home today from mira mesa via the 52.

Pretty much the same drive home compared to the 805. I saved about 10-15 minutes though getting to my pad. Beats driving all the way down H-Street to Eastlake.

I'm going to be taking advantage of the free toll also.

I took it all the way down south, I was trying to go home in IB but I ended up deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep on the 905 East and I was farther from my house than if Ijust took the 805. LOL.
Ben, could you bring a tent for "privacy?"

^
You talkin' about the blue ones right?

Haven't seen them, but I may have a good idea who might get them.

Check your PM.

if youre talking about the BLUE wtaps. probably sold out since those came out months ago.

as for the black wtaps they have been out for atleast 3 weeks to a month.

cant sleep on syndicates.

man san ysidro last night at like 1130 was crazy just to get into san ysido from almost near the 905 and it was impossibly to get a parking spot when i wentlast year it wasn't even this bad haha

Whats up SD?!

We just got in restocks of our exclusive "LT" shirt, the first batch SOLD OUT.

Only this time its 30% off for a limited time only! (sale ends sunday).

this-is-a-sale.gif

Wow I just seen a commercial on ESPN with "Shotgun Tom Kelly" in it. The commercial was for a SD pool company, but I didnt know he was still around.I remember "Shotguns Playhouse" or something like that, an after school show. You could call in if you were home alone and scared....
laugh.gif
..To manyweirdos nowadays for something like that...

Back
Top Bottom