(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

good win for the bolts yesterday. hopefully they can build from it. rivers did a pretty descent job scanning the field instead of having a "hot"receiver. the o-line needs to continue to do a better job to buy time for the q and LT, but i know that i'm preaching to the choir. CONGRATS to LT for the10k mark!!! oh and they finally won in their "home" jerseys too...

Chris you shoulda came out to the game with us.

The paper airplanes were out of control. No more poster sized giveaways now haha.

The best tackle of the game was the Elite security guy on the field runner dude. He got "jacked up!"

Shane Olivea sucks.

^

What and when is that event going on @ fashion? Any sales going @ FL or @ Finishline during this event?

Also does anyone know if NIKE is opening a NIKE house of hoops store here in SD ? I know there will be a store up in LA somewhere.

EA SKATE:
I am trying to get the damn celebrity achievement in Skate but I can't get any reviews. Someone send me a friend request and rate my footage and I willrate yours. hit me up my gamertag is georgesbeard619

COD4 is just nuts! i'm stuck at the part right after you get to the tv station and find out the broadcast is a recording. there's too many bulletsflying and i don't know where they're coming from.

gamertag: Ren Player 619

Yeah, I played the demo for Skate, and I was really impressed with it. That's going to be the next game I pick up once I finish up Assassin's Creed andLost Planet.

Yo 12en, are you playing on Veteran or Normal? Yeah, that TV station area is crazy. I just stayed crouching and followed the rest of the Marines to the otherside of the room to get to the stairs. Supposedly if you shoot up all the screens you get an achievement for it. I'll add you guys. Maybe we can run somegames.

Sabotage and Team Deathmatch are the business on multiplayer.

Gamertag: Flowsomuch

Assassin's Creed
pimp.gif

Safety and Peace to you Altair...

Excellent game IMO... I don't know whats wrong with reviewers out there nowadays... They musta been playing the game like it was supposed to be GTA or some@$+@...

I went overboard with games this month... I'm glad December is nice and calm.... o wait... There's Christmas...

Damn...

anyone know anything about a nike party today??, one of my friends invited me, its suppose to be near fashion valley

Thanks to all who came out on Black Friday I wasnt in town but it was crackin from what my people tell me. Over 200 people came into the store to makepurchases. aSDthing T's and Hoodys sold out.

We have our anniversary as well as a in store today or tomorrow depending on when you read this check the info on the Armory Thread....

And bout time the Chargers start looking decent just in time too HAHA...

peace
CROS1

Fully Stocked on aSDthing shirts...Hoodys are very limited at about 15 pieces per color(Black, Navy and Olive)
peace
CROS1

A GREAT WIN TODAY!!! started off slow, but finished strong. can't hate on this win. o line actually did pretty good and the D, well you saw the stats.hopefully they take this through the rest of the season into the playoffs.

R.I.P. #21 Sean Taylor

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Damn, really thought that Baltimore was going to hand the Pats an L. So close!!!

you have no idea how pissed i was when pats got that timeout. Baltimore would of gotten the ball back and just ended the game

Any of the bros from Daygo care to help me with my Christmas shopping fund?!
I've got a ton of New Era Padres 5950s in a 7 1/4 & 7 3/8 (and no, they're not the ugly, tacky and fruity colored ones).

$20 each for a meetup ONLY! Hit me up if you wanna work out a deal for more than one.

Here's the link:

http://niketalk.com/topic/22189

NEW HEAT BY: RAZOR SHARP ALL DAY!

IN HONOR OF KANYE WESTS FAVORITE ELECTRONIC DUO WE BRING YOU THIS NEW JOINT!!!

We call it: "BANGIN BEATS"

THIS TEE WILL SELL OUT QUICK GET IT BEFORE IT'S GONE!

Designs By: Future of Style!

tee_razor-sharp-bangin-beats_blk_m.jpg

tee_razor-sharp-bangin-beats_blk_m_pic1.jpg

tee_razor-sharp-bangin-beats_wht_m.jpg

tee_razor-sharp-bangin-beats_wht_m_pic1.jpg

Heres our myspace Page

Future of Style!

Store Info Phone Orders Welcome

(619) 955-8046
740 5th Avenue
San Diego, Ca. 92101

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Can't stop the Pats.

Junior Seau deserves a ring.
pimp.gif

Rodney Harrison working on his third one.
pimp.gif
Seau dont deserve spit! hahaha I've had a disliking towards him every since high school, so its personal..lol -He trying to get his GaryPayton on for that ring..

Back
Top Bottom