(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

^ hey dennis....got your text.

His V's are kinda iffy after taking a secong look at his pics and im just gonna back out of that deal. I dont really feel like sending my kicks to someone first.

I made him a deal where i will send one of the shoes first and he send one of his, so we can both verify if their legit kicks. Then after we both verify if the kicks are good, then well send the other pair.

he wont do it so i guess ill just back out.

i dunno if its just me, but trades should be done that way, preventing someone getting shafted over.

but anyways...Ill hit you up after work. at least i know your kicks are legit and you obviouly know mines are you were there when i bought them.

looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retr Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XIII,
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

Quote:
the only kind of trades that should be done imo are face to face meet ups, just too risky

Ain't that the truth?

That's the only way I do business when it comes to trades and sales.
[/b]​

The PI shirts are going to be ava. ASAP more shirts are coming in with different colors. ill post more later

ANY stores want to carry these items let me know we can work something out.

jayleti@aol.com or
inbox..

pics will be soon...

jd58

DOUBLE POST...

looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retr Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XIII,
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

we dont have an Lstyle account yet...Attic says they have one but got them too late for them to get the Grapes.

got a question...what other Js are coming Lstyle besides the UNDFTD Vs...and two of the ugliest Jays (Spizike and flip III)?

Check the sig SDNTers...

cleaning out my closet...

looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10: Retro Nubuck XII, DUNKS[/font]: Heineys
TEAM SD - MEMBER

what's up everyone! im still alive..lol.

anyway, anybody going to the lakers/suns exhibition game next month? im planning to...

and... if anybody southside wants to hoop, WEDNESDAYS at Saltcreek. indoor courts plus decent competition. all the way down telegraph/otay lakes rd. go!
member #14

740 5th Avenue, Suite B./ San Diego, Ca. 92101/ Ph: (619) 955-8046

^

Seriously, what the hell is it with the Defense and law enforcement?

First Foley, now Kiel.

DAMN!
[/b]​

hey whats up does anyone know where to copp the true blue dunks in san diego i think there suppose to come out on the oct 17th but im seeing peeps with them already so i just wanted to know where to copp them at

^ check Journey's. they might have them. and i read somewhere that Blends is getting them, but i havent been there for a while.
TEAM SD - MEMBER

^Good looks on that. I like BJ Penn. Almost, but no cigar.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
I miss the good ole' days no camp-outs for J's

Quote:
Seriously, what the hell is it with the Defense and law enforcement?

First Foley, now Kiel.
quote]

dont forget Shaun Philips

....Dennis, hey man you still down to

TEAM SD - MEMBER

yo - check it out! Beer!
PARTYFLYERSD1.jpg

also - SD Tee release..
don't be left out..
comtess.jpg

peace
yons1
_FTR
>>5 & A DIME<<
>>SGV<<
>>BLENDS<<
>>COMMISSARY<<

sup everyone yo i just heard from the homie that works at plaza bonita that shiekh plaza bonita is gettin the grapes just to get everyone the heads up

^ If that's the case you know they're going to charge like 250+ for them since they will be probably the only ones getting them. That's assuming that there are any left come Saturday. It's going to be ugly over there if it's true.

Back
Top Bottom