Say hello to Dre my new Boxer dog. vol. Fight Night Champ

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

puppy classes at pet smart are a waste of time and money.. my babyboy rocky, also did it, and he still listens like a deaf person

I'm clueless when it comes to training so I figured I'd get some help. One of my biggest concern was socializing the puppy. 
roll.gif

But like Bottom said, the class may be useless but you'll still be socializing the pup and letting him see a bunch of other people/dogs

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

puppy classes at pet smart are a waste of time and money.. my babyboy rocky, also did it, and he still listens like a deaf person

I'm clueless when it comes to training so I figured I'd get some help. One of my biggest concern was socializing the puppy. 
roll.gif

But like Bottom said, the class may be useless but you'll still be socializing the pup and letting him see a bunch of other people/dogs
lol.. How did you get your dogs to go for a walk? 
I woke him up this morning to he could relieve himself, cool. I got his leash to leave the yard and buddy was not having it. He heard the birds and a dog bark from across the street and fighting to get back in the yard. 

Wimp. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
just gotta keep taking him out there, all the noises and stuff are a whole new world for him, everything is new.. my little dog used to be curious about everything and trying to chase anything like leaves flying or squirrels.. after a while she just stopped caring

laugh.gif
just gotta keep taking him out there, all the noises and stuff are a whole new world for him, everything is new.. my little dog used to be curious about everything and trying to chase anything like leaves flying or squirrels.. after a while she just stopped caring

lol.. one thing I don't like about him is on a few occasions he's growled at people. My sister was wearing some sweatpants and he latched on to her like 8 times not wanting to let go. Another time he had the floor mat in his mouth and my boy tried to take it away from him and he started showing his teeth. 

I've wanted a boxer for a long while now and those pictures only make me want a boxer pup even more...Need to get a house/yard first. Soon enough.

laugh.gif

lol.. one thing I don't like about him is on a few occasions he's growled at people. My sister was wearing some sweatpants and he latched on to her like 8 times not wanting to let go. Another time he had the floor mat in his mouth and my boy tried to take it away from him and he started showing his teeth. 
never dealt with aggression, I'm sure google or youtube has an answer for that

Back
Top Bottom