SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

Amazing retro. 99.999% likeness to the OG's. They even fit exactly the same. I took some comparison pics to show how close they look.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by richiedge

Amazing retro. 99.999% likeness to the OG's. They even fit exactly the same. I took some comparison pics to show how close they look.

Nice pics, As far as sizing goes, do they run tts or go up a half size. Not everyone knows how Nike total pillars fit. Care to shed some insight?

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Nice pics, As far as sizing goes, do they run tts or go up a half size. Not everyone knows how Nike total pillars fit. Care to shed some insight?
They fit tight in the toe box. I'd say get the size you wear in lebron 9 elites and air max 90's/95's etc.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

They fit tight in the toe box. I'd say get the size you wear in lebron 9 elites and air max 90's/95's etc.

ohh so up a half size, thanks appreciate it.

Damn I kinda wanna get these now and not wait for them to go on sale.....I wonder if I can get the ftl bday coupon to work on them

They've sold really well at the footlocker on 34th street in nyc. It seems stores are getting their shipments on different dates. Went to the footlocker on 34 only to find out that they sold out of 7.5-8. They still have a full size run in 8.5-15. You guys might not want to sleep on these, they're selling faster than what everyone had originally anticipated for. Price was 180, and they look reaaaaallly efing good.

and the hunt is ON!, thanks for the pics.

nike did a good job on these, in no way do i wanna pay retail plus tax but if all else fails...

Originally Posted by djaward

Wondering if prices will dip like the TOTAL UPTEMPOS and UPTEMPO III
I'd bet on it. Looking really nice...definitely a step up with the big air unit, but I'll wait for these to dip. Not to beat a dead horse...but that pale *%! volt 
frown.gif

You sir, have me sold on these 
pimp.gif
Glad to see that Nike kept these true to the originals. Hopefully we see the same treatment on the Speed Turf's.

I just picked mine up today. Footlocker in roosevelt field has a full size run. 180+ tax came to 195 and change. I will post some picks up in a little bit.. stay tuned.

A shop by my house is taxing $300 for these but then again it is more of a hood shoe and most likely to sell out at that price either way
eyes.gif

I love these. but that price man, i'll wait. Between Jordans, Lebron and foams, I see these sitting on going on sale.

For once, Nike does it almost completely right. All it took was one of the most complex shoes, where there was literally zero corners to cut. I wish they did it right with simpler models.

Price point is just way too high, personally. Yet they may never drop in price. There's a new generation out there willing to drop cash like it's nothing.. I'm being ousted here for trying to stay reasonable.

Great comparison shots though. I'll watch from a distance as I stay at zero in 2012 for nike pickups.

Back
Top Bottom