SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

The store charged me $170, but the retail on the box says $180. It's a nice looking shoe, but the toe box is kind of tight and to be honest the leather feels like rubber IMO. They are comfy and heavy like og's lol.
cb6250225669e04bc2b601624898ecf85729368.jpg
9ec150296201c563ab1c623943c2dd44037b069.jpg

Originally Posted by bknowbles

The store charged me $170, but the reatil on box says $180. It's a nice looking shoe, but the toe box is kind of tight and to be honest the leather feels like rubber IMO. They are comfy and heavy like og's lol.

So sick
pimp.gif

^
Wally speaking the truth.

Both Foot Locker and Finish Line (different malls) by me won't sell them until the 14th. I would have used a reward and a coupon to knock them down to $140. $180 seems high to me too, especially when I overheard workers and customers asking each other who wore that shoe and of course the popular Wale wore these a few months ago. Interested to see how long these sit around once all the major retailers put them up online next week, I too hope they sit like the Max Uptempos did.

I have to say...I'm totally amazed the air bubble didn't shrink more

If these go on sale I'll pick them up, at $180 I can wait

I hope these are as comfortable as they look. The total max uptempos looked really comfy, but really aren't. The air max isn't even there. But these on the other hand look like some actual pillows lol

Originally Posted by DaKidLO3

Originally Posted by bknowbles

The store charged me $170, but the reatil on box says $180. It's a nice looking shoe, but the toe box is kind of tight and to be honest the leather feels like rubber IMO. They are comfy and heavy like og's lol.

So sick
pimp.gif

i love the red on the inside of the bubble and the neon on the outside but for $180 GTHOH, thats so rape for a retro or any shoe for that matter

This is the most excited I've ever been for a retro in a long time. And aren't the Michigan's still going to retro in the fall too? I thought that I read on here someone saying that they weren't scrapped?

Not trying to burst anyone's bubble.. but why the love for these?
The og's sat around and got mark down to hell back in the day.

nice pics up there.
man, I'm having a tough time locating a pair. Nike did good job with these!

Is the actually release date the 14th?? I know a few places that are already selling them but I want to hold out and use this discount to knock the price down lol.

Just further proof that when Nike really wants to, they can get any retro almost exactly like the original.
These are amazing. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

Yup. And, I loved them then too. Abused the black and waters, especially.

Nike did a good job on these, so I actually copped, despite telling myself I'll wait.

Air bubble is a decent size. Got the multi-color bubble. Didn't ditch the 3M. Yeah, I could have got them for cheaper, but it's positive reinforcement. When Nike comes correct, I come correct.

Leather sucks, but that's one of the good things about this shoe for a retro - not a ton of leather on it. ...Usually, the less leather on a shoe, the less of a letdown the retro is. If pairs hit the outlets for 89.99, I might get my dollar-cost averaging on and get a second pair.

just a classic late 90s shoe.

dudes either love em , or hate em along with TN line.

Im one of the ones who likes em.

But i need em at atleast 30 percent off.

a lot of pages are missing from this thread i see. Shout outs to memphisboi for helping me land a discounted pair.

I just got mine in today and i gotta say Nike made these things close to the OG form im really happy about these glad i didnt pass

I was secretly hoping they would mess them up so my OGs would look that much better... but congrats to nike on getting em right

Copped yesterday, but i might return them and try to wait for a price cut.Its hard to judge if these are really selling or just hyped up.

So did various Air Jordans, that sell out in second nowadays, including the XIs.

People grow to appreciate things over time.

Gonna get a pair as soon as the price comes down a bit.

Last edited:
Always wanted these so I'm not mad I droppin 150 on um. Nike doesn't give us retros this close to the OGs often so take advantage

Back
Top Bottom