SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

this is great news, I hope they don't go too small with air bags

If news breaks of a Air Force V, Tech Challenge 4 or the Maestro 1s retro then we know Nike HQ must be lurking on NT 
nerd.gif
 (Give us the Way Ups brahs)

eek.gif
pimp.gif
can't wait!

I thought I read something saying that the Pillars couldn't be retro'd because the original mold was destroyed...........

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Is the world ending in 2012?

I'd expect one new shoe people wanted , like say the DT II. But then the marinos get announced... now these?
eek.gif

If Nike started and stayed on this pace around 2002, we would be onto something. That was the norm back then. But then we got about 50 bo jackson sc highs and Nike is playing catch up.. I am all for that catchup. Someone at Nike woke up! The wicked witch is dead!

damn nike is really trying to put holes in  my pckects
30t6p3b.gif
. Saving for a new house and a bike and theres already like 10+ kicks for next year in need

I have to start a shoe buying budget I see. Nike is dropping too much win next year..That one color alone is a double up

I can finally lay my blk/blue's to rest. Oh, and the OG's had pretty tiny air bubbles, compared to other shoes from the era. So, hopefully there won't be much change or price increase...

Originally Posted by youngcurse

These will be copped and i hope the black joints re-release as well but the only thing i don't want to see is a $200 price tag.
picture-55.png

These and the neon greens will be copped

whaaat? OMG! These are hands down my favorite pair of sneakers in the world! and i'm finally gonna have the opportunity to cop. Def just made my day with this post dude. Thanks

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Is the world ending in 2012?

I'd expect one new shoe people wanted , like say the DT II. But then the marinos get announced... now these?
eek.gif

If Nike started and stayed on this pace around 2002, we would be onto something. That was the norm back then. But then we got about 50 bo jackson sc highs and Nike is playing catch up.. I am all for that catchup. Someone at Nike woke up! The wicked witch is dead!

Nike sponsered the spaceships to leave earth,  and used their Nike Air tech to build houses on the moon
roll.gif

but really, im very excited about theseeee. i almost had a pair from a guy off here, but he sold them. hope the airbag isnt extra small
or if they take of the 3M!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by youngcurse

These will be copped and i hope the black joints re-release as well but the only thing i don't want to see is a $200 price tag.
picture-55.png

These and the neon greens will be copped

Co-MF- sign!!

2 Pairs of Neon and a prayer for a Michigan release for me!!!...

One of my favorite Nikes ever!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

One of the many threads made over the years about these:
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...3/nike-air-pillar?page=1
Some great photos on page 3.

Details galore on these...
dual colored internal air unit color
3m

I really wonder what the inspiration was on this shoe..

Anyone else almost a fan more of the medial(inner) side than the outside? It almost takes on the look of the total foamposite duncans, without the shininess.. I'm a sucker for matte light grey finishes.

so many memories of the neon pair, this shoe made me fall in love with sneakers, imma try n get like 3 pairs of neons minimum, hopefully theres the 3m n 2 color air units n nike doesnt go lazy on these...im too excited right now lol

Back
Top Bottom