SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

Neons are a cop fashoo, not sure if i wanna go for another colorway though.
Time will tell i guess.

Making up for lost time. I LOVE IT!. Another SUMMER 12 release????????????????

SUMMER for Nike is beginning of April, through May, and end of June... So far we have all of the big "turf" shoes and these guys releasing within a 3 month window. It's like they know they can't compete with the JB holiday stuff, and are doing us a favor... for once. Having three big shoes coming out, BEFORE summer even officially begins creates nothing short of one crazy and wild summer.

What the hell will we see for Fall and Winter? This is crazy...

Neons 100% buy for me. Michigans are a maybe. Other two should die off. Don't O.D. with colorways Nike. It's never a good look.

only pairs missing from summer '12 are air missions, bowl trainers. could go on, but id rather wait for Nike to continue to bring back whats highly requested. also, aside from the NFL, I wonder if all these epic releases are in conjunction with the 25th anniversary of the Air Trainer 1??!?!?! hmmmmm....

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Lookin' GOOD.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Making up for lost time. I LOVE IT!. Another SUMMER 12 release????????????????

SUMMER for Nike is beginning of April, through May, and end of June... So far we have all of the big "turf" shoes and these guys releasing within a 3 month window. It's like they know they can't compete with the JB holiday stuff, and are doing us a favor... for once. Having three big shoes coming out, BEFORE summer even officially begins creates nothing short of one crazy and wild summer.

What the hell will we see for Fall and Winter? This is crazy...

Neons 100% buy for me. Michigans are a maybe. Other two should die off. Don't O.D. with colorways Nike. It's never a good look.
These should read NIKE FALL/Normal people SUMMER...July, August and September colorways...

I just think that people call them "summer" because everyone but Nike calls July & August summer...
wink.gif

JM

SO excited for these, I have looked up and down for the neons in my size and now my dream will come true

Time to re-up
pimp.gif

Had every colorway but could never come across the footaction exclusive in my size.

Neons and Michigans all the way, had them both back in the day when I worked at Sports Authority.

eek.gif

* Is this real life *.. 

NIKE finally listened. 
pimp.gif

Michigan's & Neon's Copped Copped Copped. 

I can honestly say that I have never owned a pair of Air Pillars. Dope looking shoe, but I'm just curious to know as to why it seems like NT'ers are particularly in love with these kicks? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom