SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

yea, that looks like the "inner" portion of the shoe on the gray pair, I cant find a pic but it makes me wonder how the other side of the shoe looks (the right of the left shoe/the left part of the right shoe). They couldbe definitely hit up the plastic portion with black or some other dark color. Maybe even white plastic.

All that green :x

I'm waiting for the volts to go on sale and that's probably the only c/w of this shoe I'll grab.

ARE THESE OUT ANYWHERE IN HOUSTON? I'M TALKING ABOUT THE GREY/VOLT COLORWAY. I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM ANYWHERE AS OF YET. HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
A couple questions:

1. How is the sizing on these? If I wear an 11 in Foams and most recent Js, should an 11 suffice in these?

2. How is the creasing on the toebox? If there is any?

ARE THESE OUT ANYWHERE IN HOUSTON? I'M TALKING ABOUT THE GREY/VOLT COLORWAY. I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM ANYWHERE AS OF YET. HOLLA...
CED B.

shoe palace willowbrook

please don't buy them at that absurd price

they tend to lower prices pretty quick in there

Eastbay has a 20% off code for purchases $99+...it's like $36 off the Pillars.

Came up to $151.98 for me but I decided to pass...

Price is still too high, > 140 for me to cop.

Code: IPEB2723

these are pretty much not moving yet here in Baltimore. So I think it's safe to say i'll be able to cop on sale + employee discount. Nike was def buggin wit that 180 tag.

Anybody know when Nike.com will restock on the Pillars? I have this 15% code I wanna use...

why use the 15% off when you can get 20% off + no sales tax on eastbay? i think even if you pay shipping, unless you are a gold/premium member, you still make out better.

thank you nikegod
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Anybody know when Nike.com will restock on the Pillars? I have this 15% code I wanna use...

why use the 15% off when you can get 20% off + no sales tax on eastbay? i think even if you pay shipping, unless you are a gold/premium member, you still make out better.

I was hoping by the time Nike restocked on the site, they'd be ~160. Even with the 20% off on Eastbay, 151.98 is still too high for these in my eyes. I need em under 140 so I'm still patiently waiting.

Understood but I doubt these will fully sell out at $180. Nike didn't put all the stock on the site so they fool people into thinking they're really selling.

When Nike restocks and drops the price, I'll cop. Unless I don't go to NY this weekend, then I'll cop on the next 20% on Eastbay.

I'm having problems making the eastbay code work, any ideas?

It was a one day sale, they had another one but I don't know if its active anymore. Check the coupon thread in the Nike forum.

Understood but I doubt these will fully sell out at $180. Nike didn't put all the stock on the site so they fool people into thinking they're really selling.
When Nike restocks and drops the price, I'll cop. Unless I don't go to NY this weekend, then I'll cop on the next 20% on Eastbay.

It was a one day sale, they had another one but I don't know if its active anymore. Check the coupon thread in the Nike forum.

As said above, the 20% off promotion was a one day only sale. Keep an eye on our website for any new promotions to appear. :smile:

EastbayRep - Kristin

http://kicksdeals.com/2012/07/25/nike-air-max-pillar-greyvolt/

We have a special, exclusive phone order deal for you from our friends at Politics in Louisiana for the just released Grey/Volt colorway of the retro Air Max Pillar! Call either of the two numbers below and order your pair for $50 off retail! And if that wasn’t awesome enough, just mention “Kicks Deals” and they will ship your order for FREE! If you had any inclination to pick these up, this is a nice deal to take advantage of as a discount like this may not pop back up for a few months. Sizes available range from 8-13.

Phone: 337-993-3709 or 225-761-3007

$50

MORE INFO

Sale Price: $130.00

Available Internationally? No

Price Includes Shipping

We have a special, exclusive phone order deal for you from our friends at Politics in Louisiana for the just released Grey/Volt colorway of the retro Air Max Pillar! Call either of the two numbers below and order your pair for $50 off retail! And if that wasn’t awesome enough, just mention “Kicks Deals” and they will ship your order for FREE! If you had any inclination to pick these up, this is a nice deal to take advantage of as a discount like this may not pop back up for a few months. Sizes available range from 8-13.

Phone: 337-993-3709 or 225-761-3007

$50

MORE INFO

Sale Price: $130.00

Available Internationally? No

Price Includes Shipping

ARE THEY 100% LEGIT?? WHY WOULD THEY TAKE $50 OFF A NEW RELEASE?? SOUNDS WEIRD, BUT THAT'S A STEAL!!!

Kicks Deals is legit, so I'd assume they're legit. They wouldn't want themselves associating with shady dealers.

Back
Top Bottom