SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

Decisions, decisions!!

I don't "need" a second pair, but at less than $100 and with winner's circle points... I just have a feeling we'll never see these again. If they would have released the OG black joints, I'd definitely cop a second pair of those on sale.
Personally, I'm only going w/ one pair of these.  They're built like tanks, so with how little I wear my kicks, they should last for years and years to come.  

But I feel you though--any time there's a shoe I REALLY like, there's always that voice in my head telling me I need another pair lol.  

Personally, I'm only going w/ one pair of these.  They're built like tanks, so with how little I wear my kicks, they should last for years and years to come.  

But I feel you though--any time there's a shoe I REALLY like, there's always that voice in my head telling me I need another pair lol.  

I know - I try to recognize that voice as the addict's voice and tell it to shut up... it's the same voice that tells you to find an after hours spot after last call.

I've bought doubles of dozens of shoes in my lifetime, but wound up selling most of them. I can count on my hands the number of models that I've actually had to dip into the back-up pair because I actually beat the first that bad.

You are being the voice of reason, and I'm going to try to listen to you. But, you know, there are those moments of weakness. :tongue:

Last edited:
have the michigans officially released yet? havent seen em in stores...

If the Michigan colorway drops in price I will most likely cop. That 3M is beautiful.

^^^thought I could get past the leather as opposed to the OG nubuck on those but saw them in person. I'd have to have a pretty nice holiday bonus and find these at a huuuuge discount to pick em up at this point.

Those will likely get marked down lower than the Neons.  Almost a lock to hit outlets.  Not even on my radar until next year.

^^^thought I could get past the leather as opposed to the OG nubuck on those but saw them in person. I'd have to have a pretty nice holiday bonus and find these at a huuuuge discount to pick em up at this point.

Those will likely get marked down lower than the Neons.  Almost a lock to hit outlets.  Not even on my radar until next year.

Agreed.

Not interested in a 3-digit price.

nthat.gif

Saw ALL the colors on sale today for $99 even the new Michigan ones. Copped the blk/reds for $76 at Finishline.

Michigans, greens, and black and reds (I think) are all 99.99 at Champs. I saw them in the Times Square location.

Thought about copping. Will get around to it.

Back
Top Bottom