SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

Need the michigans but footlocker, champs n finishline dont have them here 
mean.gif
.. JimmyJazz has em but they are still sitting at $180. 
mad.gif
 haa

just copped the Michigan's for 135.00 from NiceKicks
Me too. Cant wait till they get here.

Need the michigans but footlocker, champs n finishline dont have them here :smh: .. JimmyJazz has em but they are still sitting at $180. >:  haa
I know right, All my major stores in my area DO NOT have the shoes. One footlocker had the neons and copped at 129+tax=142. I hate my self for not waiting.

I live in the Bay, and didn't see the Michigans at any of the major retailers.
Went to my local Champs and asked the staff, no pairs in the sizes I requested within 500 miles.
They ordered them for me, $99 and should be here in about a week.

Yeah, went to the Champs in Times Square today to pick up my Michigans and look for some other folks.

I got the last 9.5. No 9s or 10s either.

All 4 colorways were 99.99 - didn't ask about sizes for any of the other colors though.

There's another Champs in Queens. If I get a chance to get over there this week, I may stop over there.

plottin on the michigans...

anyoone know if i can use the footlocker bday coupon @ champs?

WTF? How did I miss the $99 sale?

Anyways, just got my Michigan's from Nicekicks. These shoes are fresh to death. Will probably break'em out in the spring.

damm i thought i did bad with the black/white flight one's for 120.00 now them joints are 90.00. at lest you got what you wanted. on a side not i got the neon pair for 95 bucks.
Got my flight ones for $69.... oh yea also picked up the Neons for $99 at Champs!

These look dope simple and clean. :smokin

Nike Air Max Pillar “Oakland Raiders” (Release Info)

Any true Oakland Raiders fan can appreciate this pair of Nike air Max Pillar. The unique-looking silhouette dons a Raiders colorway,white black dominating most of the look. All the while, metallic silver touches are seen on the accents, Nike swoosh, and midsole. Meanwhile, a full-length air max unit anchors the entire design. As of now, the shoe is expected to hit accounts including Politics on December 8th

Nike Air Max Pillar “Oakland Raiders”
Brand/Model: Nike Air Max Pillar
Colorway: Black / Metallic Silver
Style Code 525226-010Release Date
12/18/2012 Retail Price $180

Last edited:
Got the neon's for $50 on the employee sale... shoulda got 2, returned one and made em into the michigan's but nobody got the michigan c/w in New Orleans...

I absolutely love mine. Always been a sucker for the neons. Extremely comfortable and gets a ton of compliments.

Copped the neons on the 50 for 49.99. I regret not get in the blk/red too.

I workout and lift weights in them. Very sturdy and stable sneaker.

$49.99 is a crazy price.  Lil too bulky a shoe for me to train in tho, but to each his own.

Surprised that these haven't been popping up at outlets yet.
nerd.gif

yeah im hating, ive seen better shoes get no attention from anyone so im just doubting these get any attention

Good looks to bip roberts copped my michigan for 100 at champs times square. No sz 10.5 but sz 11 was a go thanks man

Back
Top Bottom