Say you're married for a number of years and now your wife wants to become a body builder

Nah. I'm cool on muscular women. :smh:

I smashed an LSU track runner back in college. Her body was so hard and muscular that it legit made my wood fluctuate. Her *** felt like cement.

After struggle smashing for 30 minutes, I put her in doggy and spit on her back to pretend I busted. She believed me and I went home feeling weird about the whole experience.

View media item 2257684

If she is natty I'm all for it. But if she starts pinning and her gains are greater than mine I will need to let her go.

Muscles look ugly on girls.

Flat stomachs and a toned body is all a chick needs to do.

no problem w it . as long as her face remains the same and she's still soft in certain areas. we can lift together

A HJ from her could be amazing  necessitate repair of vital penlie ligaments.
no ******* thanks. that's just masculine as all hell.

we get divorced. real quick, real easy, no looking back.

Last edited:
I'm honestly more offended by the size of her head in comparison to her body. She probably looks like a walking photoshop. I don't like muscle on women. Especially most women, just focus on abs, and are frail everywhere else. I like a toned woman.

The most brolic i'd be with are probably those hot crossfiit competition women I see on tv. Imagine them doing a few hundred squats on your face or crotch. :smokin

Wait....Op's pic isn't photoshopped 
nerd.gif

I thought he was kidding 

Edit: To answer the question I'm down with a fit chick (lean with abs), but OP's pic is insanity. I would leave and let her keep everything....cause she'll just take it anyway. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, you've never seen those bodybuilding women on tv doin competitions?

The ones who do fitness or bikini competitions look good though.

Yes, that's a photoshop and a terrible one at that. The head of it is Nicole Wilkins, who is a pro figure girl and then the body is terribly photopshopped.

Ive had a few figure and fitness chicks from my time competing but never any female bodybuilders. Just couldn't bring myself to do it, fam. I will say that the figure and fitness girls look nice, thick and fit in the offseason.

Even when I look at some Nicole Wilkins pics it looks like bad Photoshop :lol: :smh:

Too much bronzer :rofl:

It's only like that for the stage, fam. If you're too light, the stage lights will wash you out and you could lose a show....

Back
Top Bottom