Say you're married for a number of years and now your wife wants to become a body builder

She believed me and I went home feeling weird about the whole experience.
roll.gif
that last line killed me. 

but nah i equate large muscles to masculinity and im not attracted to that.

im not trying to feel her lats and whatnot. thats gross. 

Was that the Million Dollar Baby episode? So messed up.

Last edited:
Yes, that's a photoshop and a terrible one at that. The head of it is Nicole Wilkins, who is a pro figure girl and then the body is terribly photopshopped.
:lol:, idgaf if that was PS. It was one of the first on Google. In fact, I chose that one cuz unlike the rest, her face still resembles that of a female. I mean, strictly on a physical plane, a face like hers could be slightly redeeming on a body like that, but then again, it's unlikely to be true in the first place.

Nah B, if The Rock can't even handle it, im good on that

View media item 2261170

View media item 2261172
While I never thought she was a dime, she could have gotten it before she turned into this
118960_39fab065b996fb2379d7943385d8adc6.jpg

The Rock use to be a perfect example of knocking up an ugly broad before you got famous but now it just looks like he got bad taste.

Chyna must've poisoned his mind.

Nah. I'm cool on muscular women. :smh:

I smashed an LSU track runner back in college. Her body was so hard and muscular that it legit made my wood fluctuate. Her *** felt like cement.

After struggle smashing for 30 minutes, I put her in doggy and spit on her back to pretend I busted. She believed me and I went home feeling weird about the whole experience.

im so happy i stumbled onto this post. legit in tears. great way to start the morning!

thread delivers :lol:

But i agree that the issue would be drug use not muscles. You don't get that big naturally and to get that kind of size you need steroids/testosterone which have tons of adverse effects on women. But i prefer my women a little doughy. Toned is ok...but i don't want my girl to have a 6 pack...something just unattractive about that to me.

Back
Top Bottom