SCAMMED by fellow NTer

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Mario has asked that I post this:

I know this situation doesn't seem right, but the buyers were aware that I was busy with video shots & personal projects. I wouldn't put my my job on the line over some kicks. I made all the buyers aware that I was mad busy & did not have internet access at night time. Some of you are so quick to jump the gun & bash anyone on NT just to get some extra cool points on your side. To be honest with you some of the comments & phone calls were funny.

Trainers-Customs Form # lc703723449us
air max 90 (neon)-0306 2400 0002 0119 2826
Undft Dunks-0306 2400 0002 0119 3014
air max 95-0306 2400 0002 0119 3946
Ol' boy is a liar. If no one here was proactive about the situation he would have kept the sneakers and money. I hope you don't believehim.

Originally Posted by Jaye05

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Honestly, Ive known Mario since I signed onto NT.

Dude is cool, just wait it out and see.

Damn, i wish i knew mario since i signed onto NT too
frown.gif
, why are you so cool?
shut up.

laugh.gif
this guy
roll.gif
CLASSIC... DAMN I HOPE DUDE MAILS OUT THOSE KICKS... NTDETECTIVES ARE NO JOKE...
roll.gif

What's up y'all for today's update, this is what I got when I posted the tracking number in the USPS website.

Your item was accepted at 6:51 PM on November 18, 2008 in VAN NUYS, CA 91406. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Not exactly sure what to make of it right now. I called the automated number they have and it says that an international package was sent (at least that'sconfirmed) and it would take about 6-10 days. No word on the destination at this moment. Out of the other 3 tracking numbers, only one of them is showing anyinfo and it's not justintimeX21's AM95s.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
DAMN...NT is hard, but the tracking # are legit but I thinkthey were posted regular mail because you can't track em' down...I guess to the ones that live up North will just have to wait 3 - 10 days..

Even when I find out there is a package being shipped to my gates, there is still a matter of finding out what's in the box. Also, what type of condition(supposedly worn 3 times) the kicks are in since he sent the sneakers out 2 weeks after payment. Matter of fact, I think I seen him wearing the air trainersin the Dom, Pac Div and Carter video
roll.gif

I think I seen him wearing the air trainers in the Dom, Pac Div and Carter video
roll.gif

That is NOTHING to laugh at.
smh.gif
, but hope u get your kicks back.

I got frauded by Eddie Mack if that matters.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Mario has asked that I post this:

I know this situation doesn't seem right, but the buyers were aware that I was busy with video shots & personal projects. I wouldn't put my my job on the line over some kicks. I made all the buyers aware that I was mad busy & did not have internet access at night time. Some of you are so quick to jump the gun & bash anyone on NT just to get some extra cool points on your side. To be honest with you some of the comments & phone calls were funny.

Trainers-Customs Form # lc703723449us
air max 90 (neon)-0306 2400 0002 0119 2826
Undft Dunks-0306 2400 0002 0119 3014
air max 95-0306 2400 0002 0119 3946
Ol' boy is a liar. If no one here was proactive about the situation he would have kept the sneakers and money. I hope you don't believe him.
Only two of those trackin numbers work..more sketchyness if you ask me..that is..if your askin me..

My tracking number doesnt work! But what are the Air Max 90 (neons) does he mean the 95s? Cause I ordered the 95 (neons)

NT gumshoes ain't no joke, if I get into anything like this, I'll personally pay one of you NT brothers for your services no romo.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

NT gumshoes ain't no joke, if I get into anything like this, I'll personally pay one of you NT brothers for your services no romo.

haha, some guy on NT pmed me, asking me to get some dirt on some 30 year old officer and something about this girl, said 50 bucks

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

haha, some guy on NT pmed me, asking me to get some dirt on some 30 year old officer and something about this girl, said 50 bucks
I understand why cause some NTer's got ways to track people down like yall some Dog the Bounty Hunter students. I'm serious though. If Irun into a transaction over like a grand online and I got did. I would love it if you cats found his address and phone number cause I would personally pay hima visit, no e-thug.

Even when I find out there is a package being shipped to my gates, there is still a matter of finding out what's in the box. Also, what type of condition (supposedly worn 3 times) the kicks are in since he sent the sneakers out 2 weeks after payment. Matter of fact, I think I seen him wearing the air trainers in the Dom, Pac Div and Carter video
roll.gif

My man how is that funny? He made you look like the herb in the end.

-UPDATE-
Label/Receipt Number: 0306 2400 0002 0119 3946

Your item was processed and left our BELL, CA 90201 facility on November 19, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check againlater

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Even when I find out there is a package being shipped to my gates, there is still a matter of finding out what's in the box. Also, what type of condition (supposedly worn 3 times) the kicks are in since he sent the sneakers out 2 weeks after payment. Matter of fact, I think I seen him wearing the air trainers in the Dom, Pac Div and Carter video
roll.gif

My man how is that funny? He made you look like the herb in the end.
Just trying to make light of the situation. I can't be tripping off of 50 bones. Plus, in the end there's no way I'm getting theshort end of the deal.

hey this happened to me too! i paid this guy on NT $275 for a pair of DS military IVs and a pair of DS fire red Vs. i sent him the money via paypal on feb 1stof this year. he kept saying he would send the shoes, and when he finally said he did, they got sent back to him, two times. he never sent any trackingnumbers, and also he asked for my address about 4 times. i kept saying i wanted a refund, but he kept stalling. finally when i threatened to open a disputewith paypal, he pointed out that the 30 day thing had expired. i pretty much gave up bc i felt there was nothing else i could do. I still have all the emailshe sent me as well as the reciept i got from paypal on the day i paid him. i send him an IM when hes on but he never responds. he always talked about how legithe was and that i could trust him. $275 is a ton of money. if anyone can please help me, i would be so grateful to get my money back.

some info:
his name is Wes Kesner from VA. he was a tightend at eastern mich in 2002.
his NT name is ShockeyJr
his email address linked to his paypal is shockeyjr85@yahoo.com
his ebay username is shockeyjr85
his s/n is weside21
heres the link to his for sale post: http://niketalk.com/topic/41231/t/FS-Size-12-13-Jordan-Space-Jam-XI--Red-V-Military-IV-QS-XX-T.htmlhttp://niketalk.yuku.com/...-Military-IV-QS-XX-T.html
it even says the 4s and 5s are sold *%%!
he also has a facebook, but of course i cant see it bc im not his friend.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! i saw what u guys did for that other guy and hopefully i can get some help with my situation.

Back
Top Bottom