SCAMMED by fellow NTer

2pac:
Just make a separate thread asking for help. You can get suspended for thread jacking.

300 posts is for the Buy and Sell section. You can start a new topic anywhere else.

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsewhen

hey this happened to me too! i paid this guy on NT $275 for a pair of DS military IVs and a pair of DS fire red Vs. i sent him the money via paypal on feb 1st of this year. he kept saying he would send the shoes, and when he finally said he did, they got sent back to him, two times. he never sent any tracking numbers, and also he asked for my address about 4 times. i kept saying i wanted a refund, but he kept stalling. finally when i threatened to open a dispute with paypal, he pointed out that the 30 day thing had expired. i pretty much gave up bc i felt there was nothing else i could do. I still have all the emails he sent me as well as the reciept i got from paypal on the day i paid him. i send him an IM when hes on but he never responds. he always talked about how legit he was and that i could trust him. $275 is a ton of money. if anyone can please help me, i would be so grateful to get my money back.

some info:
his name is Wes Kesner from VA. he was a tightend at eastern mich in 2002.
his NT name is ShockeyJr
his email address linked to his paypal is shockeyjr85@yahoo.com
his ebay username is shockeyjr85
his s/n is weside21
heres the link to his for sale post: http://niketalk.com/topic/41231/t/FS-Size-12-13-Jordan-Space-Jam-XI--Red-V-Military-IV-QS-XX-T.htmlhttp://niketalk.com/topic/41231/t/FS-Size-12-13-Jordan-Space-Jam-XI--Red-V-Military-IV-QS-XX-T.htmlhttp://niketalk.yuku.com/...-Military-IV-QS-XX-T.html
it even says the 4s and 5s are sold *%%!
he also has a facebook, but of course i cant see it bc im not his friend.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! i saw what u guys did for that other guy and hopefully i can get some help with my situation.
sorry, i cant really find anything on him, but maybe others can

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

I think I seen him wearing the air trainers in the Dom, Pac Div and Carter video
roll.gif
That is NOTHING to laugh at.
smh.gif
, but hope u get your kicks back.

I got frauded by Eddie Mack if that matters.
alien.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

it says the air max 90 neons got delivered

who got that?

Neither of us, he said he sold other kicks on ebay. It good to see that JustintimeX21's 95s got shipped, although I hope they're the neons.

so has anyone called dude to push him to ship the shoes? it'd be fun to harass him since he scammed so many people on NT and ISS under different SN's

Originally Posted by JustintimeX21

Is it normal for a package to be "processing" for 3 days at the same spot?
Only if he paid regular but then it should not take that long. Ask him when he submitted it.

Didnt read through every page, but i dealt with this dude before. Once i saw this posted IM: mrwigga1 and the vimby blog i remembered him. Did a trade with himearlier this year, and dude took FORVER to ship the shoes, and he was sending 1st. He was going lie after lie, saying he left the shoes with his job and theywere supposed to take care of it and ship it, than something wrong happened and shoes were shipped back to him than he had to resend it to me. It was all a bstrade and after that deal i knew i would never deal with him again. Took about 3-4 weeks until i got the shoes he was shipping 1st.

At least you guys can laugh about, the people who are getting scammed, but seriously, he initally said he shipped it but lied to you saying he will ship itlater. He THEN possts on the music board and doesnt respond to people about sending the shoes. He then has you make a statement saying why it was taking solong and that he also didnt have internet access. Even poor countries have internet cafes, so thats a joke. Then you laugh that he may be wearing your kicks inthe video. More power to you guys to let it slide for a few weeks, but business is business. You work for a company like Vimby, whatever that is, and has to do++% with work,but scamming people previously and him not manning up in the situation is making you guys look dumb.

Hope you get your kicks though.

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 2400 0002 0119 3946

Your item was processed and left our BELL, CA 90201 facility on November 19, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check againlater.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Didnt read through every page, but i dealt with this dude before. Once i saw this posted IM: mrwigga1 and the vimby blog i remembered him. Did a trade with him earlier this year, and dude took FORVER to ship the shoes, and he was sending 1st. He was going lie after lie, saying he left the shoes with his job and they were supposed to take care of it and ship it, than something wrong happened and shoes were shipped back to him than he had to resend it to me. It was all a bs trade and after that deal i knew i would never deal with him again. Took about 3-4 weeks until i got the shoes he was shipping 1st.
Based on YuraS718's account, the account of KixUrAzz on the b/s forum, Justintimex21 and my own experience with Mario, it seems this was justhis M.O. Do I believe he set out to intentionally cheat cats on NT? I don't believe so. Do I believe he has issues with professionalism and his abilityto conduct business in a swift and timely manner? The answer is a resounding Yes.

^ Agreed. With that said NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AND HE SHOULD REMAIN BANED DUE TO HIS HORRIABLE BUY/SELL SKILLS! Yes im mad.

any updates on this thread? USPS takes forever, usually it arrives in 2 days, especially when both live in the same state

usps sucks though.
did business with legit seller and it took like 10 days for me to get my mist IVs...

Back
Top Bottom