***Scammed in Fremont, CA - Can anyone get info on the guy? - INFO inside***

man you think after all the years people have been doing this that no one would fall for it anymore. its hard to feel bad for people that get fooled by these things now
laugh.gif

im sorry but 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 THAT IS THE oldest trick in the book.. ya'll deserve to get scammed. 
Fremont, CA 
pimp.gif
 chea!

Originally Posted by CWrite78

we needs pics. either you dudes are dumb as hell, or dude must have went all out to make the wood + garbage can to look like a tv.
there is no OR situation here.

Those dudes are dumb as hell.  That is the ONLY explanation.

OP if you and your boys are lookin to buy anything else on the cheap, let me know.  I got the hookups on anything you might want at fire sale prices.  The only condition is that it has to be a cash transaction and you have to hand over the money without inpsecting the product.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

we needs pics. either you dudes are dumb as hell, or dude must have went all out to make the wood + garbage can to look like a tv.
there is no OR situation here.

Those dudes are dumb as hell.  That is the ONLY explanation.

OP if you and your boys are lookin to buy anything else on the cheap, let me know.  I got the hookups on anything you might want at fire sale prices.  The only condition is that it has to be a cash transaction and you have to hand over the money without inpsecting the product.

Okay
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

No pics. Instead of calling the cops, they figured they wouldn't do anything anyways. So we kicked the wooden boards in half and tossed them in the garbage. We kept the remotes and extension cords...

did you start laughing when you saw your dudes get taken for fools?

i would have died at how stupid and easy that whole scam was
laugh.gif

son you gonna need a universal remote for that set.

na but really situations like this suck. most of the time if its too good to be true, it probably is.

No pics. Instead of calling the cops, they figured they wouldn't do anything anyways. So we kicked the wooden boards in half and tossed them in the garbage. We kept the remotes and extension cords...

hahaha thanks OP.  I needed a good laugh today.  this just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

I remember some dude sold my uncle a "TV" and dukes came home mad excited and what not. He opens the box and there were two friggin bricks in there.
We was rollin at him for bein so gullible. Who buys a damn tv from the back of a truck like that? But OP, just take the L homie. Smarten up and you'll know better next time.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

This happened to me a couple years ago, luckily homie actually gave me his real number. I was working as a Dispatch Supervisor at Comcast at the time and we have access to all addresses if that persons phone number is on file. Luckily it was. Didn't get my money back but we #$!$*% him up, and his car.

The number he gave us works but it's a cell number. We called it to see if the number was real and it was. Any other tips bro? We plan to do the last part
devil.gif
Lettuce be cereal here
The guy scammed
The guy  knows he scammed you
and you think he gave you his contact info?

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

laugh.gif
So did he say he worked at the Union City store? There isn't even a Best Buy in Fremont. Yall seem *+$*%# though.

Yup, "I work at the bestbuy 2 exits down. On Alvarado"... "The one in Union Landing?"... "Union what?... Yeah"
smh.gif

So many clues
mad.gif

I'm sorry but
laugh.gif

How'd you not catch his bidness when he said that? Ya'll was asking for it.

$2500 and dude lowered the price to $550, come on son, you even said this dude was acting fishy and nervous.

Go home

Back
Top Bottom